There are 126 users in the forums

DE Chase Young signs with the Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Took the entire season off. Got called out. Played his heart out in the Super Bowl. At least the effort was there and he tried. I have to give him that.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Dude earned him a check next year

Shouldn't have took this long for him to give max effort

Agreed. I dont think the niners should re sign him un less it's a 1 year cheap deal
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Chase Young will not be with the Niners next year. Money will be spent elsewhere.

So Chase Young has one game to write his 49er destiny.

No he won't, and they honestly should trade kittle and deebo too while their value is good, they both on the decline

Took you one game to decide that huh? If Deebo wasn't on the decline in the NFCCG, then he isn't now. Kittle had a 1000 yard season. If anything, I'd be all in on the OL upgrades so I could use Kittle as a receiver even more.

Agreed. I dont think the niners should re sign him un less it's a 1 year cheap deal

I'm on this boat. No way I'd commit to Young longterm.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I'm on this boat. No way I'd commit to Young longterm.

Watch he joins the Chiefs and ballz out under Spags
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Took the entire season off. Got called out. Played his heart out in the Super Bowl. At least the effort was there and he tried. I have to give him that.

Agreed he played very well. I wonder if that knee is the same still.

id only sign him if his health is not a concern and for the right money.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Chase Young will not be with the Niners next year. Money will be spent elsewhere.

So Chase Young has one game to write his 49er destiny.

No he won't, and they honestly should trade kittle and deebo too while their value is good, they both on the decline

Took you one game to decide that huh? If Deebo wasn't on the decline in the NFCCG, then he isn't now. Kittle had a 1000 yard season. If anything, I'd be all in on the OL upgrades so I could use Kittle as a receiver even more.

Kittle has an all pro season and fans want to trade him.
He stepped up.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
He stepped up.

Not money hes goong to be asking for
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by niners94:
He stepped up.

Not money hes goong to be asking for

IT'S the best thing that happened to us... Chase Young was just average, now we can really afford him and allow him to BLOOM up in here..

He played well, but we need to spend our money elsewhere. I think he's gone after this
We will get our 3rd round como pick
He stepped up because he knew this was his one chance to secure a nice check. Go and collect elsewhere and be mediocre once you get paid. Dude has all the talent in the world but is lacking in the heart department.
Let go unless he agrees to a really nice deal
Bye
Share 49ersWebzone