Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Montana:
Glad I didn't get this dude's jersey, I was going to but meh lol

Why in the world would you get the jersey for a one year rental

Yeah, why the F would you do that?

*Hides their Deion Sanders 49ers' jersey.*
Maybe i missed something So who called the defensive plays during the SB?

Definitely Wilks, lol.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NC49er:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Let him walk. He wants to get paid and will return to his Lazy ways.

Only reason he balled out in the Superbowl was to advertise himself

+120%

And because it became public knowledge he dogged it and got called out.

Bosa dogged it a lot worse than that on a few plays earlier in the year, but everyone let it slide because" OMG IT'S BOSA!". I think Wilts not calling the Super Bowl gameplan probably had a lot to do with how well Chase and the whole pass rush played.

Supposedly Shannahan and Sorenson came up with the game plan. It looked like Wilts was making the calls during the game, but Shanny over ruled him when needed.
  • thl408

+120%

Bosa dogged it a lot worse than that on a few plays earlier in the year, but everyone let it slide because" OMG IT'S BOSA!". I think Wilts not calling the Super Bowl gameplan probably had a lot to do with how well Chase and the whole pass rush played.

Supposedly Shannahan and Sorenson came up with the game plan. It looked like Wilts was making the calls during the game, but Shanny over ruled him when needed.

Where did you hear/read this? And don't share a link to a post on this messageboard.
Originally posted by thl408:

+120%

Where did you hear/read this? And don't share a link to a post on this messageboard.

Here you go!
Maybe Beal works hard in the off season and learns how to use that speed off the edge.
Why in the world would you get the jersey for a one year rental

I was really excited when he first signed on lol he seemed great

+120%

This would be the dumbest s**t of all time. So 2 guys come up with the game plan. Then proceed to let the guy who didn't execute that plan? So Shanny basically overruled his own game plan? Gotta love the web zone
[ Edited by lamontb on Mar 7, 2024 at 2:15 PM ]
  • thl408

+120%

This would be the dumbest s**t of all time. So 2 guys come up with the game plan. Then proceed to let the guy who didn't execute that plan? So Shanny basically overruled his own game plan? Gotta love the web zone

lol for real. If that's what really happened then fire everyone on the staff including Kyle. That's the sign of a complete s**t show.
  • thl408

+120%

RDB4216, I'm really curious where you heard this from. If you happen to know, please share.

^ only thing I saw was a tweet from a person named Ryan Hensley or something like that, who apparently knows someone in the building
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ers808:
^ only thing I saw was a tweet from a person named Ryan Hensley or something like that, who apparently knows someone in the building

Oh in that case I believe it.
  • thl408

Actually, checked his Twitter account and he isn't paying the monthly $8 for the blue checkmark of truth. I no longer believe it.

Actually, checked his Twitter account and he isn't paying the monthly $8 for the blue checkmark of truth. I no longer believe it.

Your next step is checking how many followers he has. That amount determines credibility as well. I hear this from my friends uncles daughters boyfriend who I hear works for twitter from my sisters best friends cousin
  • thl408

Your next step is checking how many followers he has. That amount determines credibility as well. I hear this from my friends uncles daughters boyfriend who I hear works for twitter from my sisters best friends cousin

lol. I'm just skeptical that a front office/staff that does not leak info, allowed information such as which coaches were involved with the gameplan become public knowledge. But let's hear what RDB has to say.
Share 49ersWebzone