DE Chase Young signs with the Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Is this guy going or? Lol

I want a dude more hungry than this guy
Originally posted by Montana:
Is this guy going or? Lol

I want a dude more hungry than this guy

We got two of them. Didn't you hear?
Most likely a goner. Should be a 3rd/4th round comp pick in 2025.
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
We got two of them. Didn't you hear?

I did lol
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Most likely a goner. Should be a 3rd/4th round comp pick in 2025.

Yeah, he's gone.
Quiet free agency for this guy so far.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Quiet free agency for this guy so far.

Yup. Guys usually think they are worth more than what the market thinks, especially guys with draft pedigree
I'm confused, the Media is saying they are cutting him before the June 1st deadline only saving us 2.8 mill cap space. I know they would have to carry over the money next year after June 1st but would save us alot this year. Is the logic Ayuik money rolled to next year and so it's OK to just release him now before June 1st. May be a AB question.
Originally posted by bassmanr:
I'm confused, the Media is saying they are cutting him before the June 1st deadline only saving us 2.8 mill cap space. I know they would have to carry over the money next year after June 1st but would save us alot this year. Is the logic Ayuik money rolled to next year and so it's OK to just release him now before June 1st. May be a AB question.

He's not going to be released prior to June 1… will be a post June 1 designation
Originally posted by bassmanr:

They need to resign BA this off season. Does seem odd.

Visiting Carolina and New Orleans this week.
I got frustrated on how lazy he looked, sorry not sorry. The buzz was great at first..but all we got was a guy that mostly looked like he would rather be home watching movies, spittin in his chew bottle. He was so not enthused lol. Too bad, cause the guy has a body of a beast.
I got frustrated on how lazy he looked, sorry not sorry. The buzz was great at first..but all we got was a guy that mostly looked like he would rather be home watching movies, spittin in his chew bottle. He was so not enthused lol. Too bad, cause the guy has a body of a beast.

He's lazy as hell. Takes about 9/10 plays off. Plays 10% of the time. Could be a beast if he had a motor. Lives off name and reputation and draft status. Fine with him leaving.
Yeah, there were a number of games where the camera would pan on him and most of the time it seem he was jogging no hustle. It was kind of mind blowing. Didn't Wilks rip him? Or I thought he and Bosa tight. I would have thought Bosa would have said com on man. You got to pick it up.

We could have fielded a sloth and got better results than we got with Young. If fans focus on him during plays they would not even want him as a backup. Some exhaggeration here, but if the person with the ball is more than 2 strides away from him he gives up.

Just imagine if he doesn't get a contract he "thinks" he deserves, he will be worse than a sloth.
Share 49ersWebzone