Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wait until they figure out this LAZY SLUG takes 16/17 games off and only plays when you yell at him and call him out. Wasted $13 million.

Then how did he have more sacks than Bosa when he got here?

Did you not watch the games last year? He had a solid debut game and then half assed it all year until the SB. Who the f**k care what he did in WAS, he had 2.5 sacks during the regular season here. He averaged 1 tackle a game

Are you seriously that stupid? Again...slower for you...he did more in Washington than any of our d-linemen did here. He gets here and does less. So you think that MAYBE Wilts and his "scheme" had something to do with that? Bosa had 3 sacks in the first 8 games before Young got here. THREE! Seriously, it's not THAT hard to figure out...

Even if Wilts

Bosa missed the entire offseason, he was gonna start off slow.

You trying to compare Bosa to Young shows how stupid you really are. Bosa had a very good 2nd half, who the f**k cares what Young did in week 3

You're one of the ones that made all the excuses for Jimmy G too, right? Bosa had a really good 2nd half...yeah...7 sacks...OMG record breaking half a season!!!!!

Ya, I'm definitely known as a big Jimmy fan, you got me.

You don't need to break records to be a have 2nd half lol. 7 sacks was good, better than 2.5 One also one a DPOY, the other is regarded as a bust so far.
This is some weird hill you're dying on. Are you related to Chase lol?

I believe it. You act like you have posters of Jimmy and Bosa on your wall. Hope you enjoy the view, you clearly don't know much about football or stats.
Wait until they figure out this LAZY SLUG takes 16/17 games off and only plays when you yell at him and call him out. Wasted $13 million.

Then how did he have more sacks than Bosa when he got here?

Did you not watch the games last year? He had a solid debut game and then half assed it all year until the SB. Who the f**k care what he did in WAS, he had 2.5 sacks during the regular season here. He averaged 1 tackle a game

Are you seriously that stupid? Again...slower for you...he did more in Washington than any of our d-linemen did here. He gets here and does less. So you think that MAYBE Wilts and his "scheme" had something to do with that? Bosa had 3 sacks in the first 8 games before Young got here. THREE! Seriously, it's not THAT hard to figure out...

Even if Wilts

Bosa missed the entire offseason, he was gonna start off slow.

You trying to compare Bosa to Young shows how stupid you really are. Bosa had a very good 2nd half, who the f**k cares what Young did in week 3

You're one of the ones that made all the excuses for Jimmy G too, right? Bosa had a really good 2nd half...yeah...7 sacks...OMG record breaking half a season!!!!!

Ya, I'm definitely known as a big Jimmy fan, you got me.

You don't need to break records to be a have 2nd half lol. 7 sacks was good, better than 2.5 One also one a DPOY, the other is regarded as a bust so far.
This is some weird hill you're dying on. Are you related to Chase lol?

I believe it. You act like you have posters of Jimmy and Bosa on your wall. Hope you enjoy the view, you clearly don't know much about football or stats.

This is amazing, I love it
With that neck issue it makes a lot more sense.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Now has a neck procedure sidelining him til training camp. At least he's not our problem anymore

To go along with his LAZY SLUG problem.

his contract makes more sense now. it's mostly tied to games played.

[ Edited by boast on Mar 20, 2024 at 10:47 AM ]
Originally posted by boast:
his contract makes more sense now. it's mostly tied to games played.

Too bad it doesn't count that he plays 1/4 speed in the games and takes most of the game off.
To go along with his LAZY SLUG problem.

You're having a contest with NC on who can milk one-liners the most?
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Assuming it isn't negative by the 49ers signing another player, what kind of compensatory pick are the 49ers looking at for Chase Young? 13 million a year isn't bad, but it is only 1 year. I don't know how comp picks are calculated. Does a 1 year deal result in a lower pick than a longer deal?
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Did some research. Overthecap.com estimates it is worth a 5th round, but it was canceled out by some other acquisition by the 49ers.
I've specifically watched commanders tape when Chase was traded.

He was exactly the same player that played for the Niners. Nothing has changed from one team to another.

All these "he was better before because he had more sacks" arguments are rooted in purely sack numbers, which is pretty foolish. Especially if it's not a top elite DE group who always put up big sack numbers.

Using sack numbers as center of arguments doesn't make sense and allow people to make whatever narrative they want.

Someone who doesn't watch the Niners could've claimed that Drake Jackson was performing better than Bosa because he got three sacks in one game. Never mind how those sacks were gotten and never mind that Drake basically lost his job.
[ Edited by the_dynasty on Jun 12, 2024 at 2:49 AM ]

Share 49ersWebzone