LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 154 users in the forums

DE Chase Young signs with the Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Not sure if his jersey # has been reported or not yet, but on Madden he is wearing 92 with the Niners.

Why the hell is Madden $70!!! f**k!!!

1. Only number in the 90s available is 92, since Hyder left, and 2. I know Kolohe, it's f**king nuts, I paid $100 just to play early on PS5, Not happy with it now that Madden at Walmart is half the price now, seriously ridiculous. And the one that comes with 3 months of NFL+ Premium is also $100, but they didn't release that till after they released the game, closer to the season, just ridiculous.
Not sure if his jersey # has been reported or not yet, but on Madden he is wearing 92 with the Niners.

Ever since the next gen consoles came out, they bumped some games up to $70 and kept some at $60. But that is the going rate now.
I think him leaving the DC area will really help him. He does get caught up in the party life a bit too much here. So leaving his hometown should help him focus more. His relationship with the team went downhill after his injury. Folks were questioning did he re injure his knee playing basketball. Then you got his pops calling local radio stations arguing with folks. He should be motivated to get a new deal and ball out the rest of the season.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

1. Only number in the 90s available is 92, since Hyder left, and 2. I know Kolohe, it's f**king nuts, I paid $100 just to play early on PS5, Not happy with it now that Madden at Walmart is half the price now, seriously ridiculous. And the one that comes with 3 months of NFL+ Premium is also $100, but they didn't release that till after they released the game, closer to the season, just ridiculous.

Can an active player take the number of a practice squad player? I have seen practice squad players with the same number as active players, but not sure how it works. If so, T.Y. Mcgill is #96.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

The trade reminds me a bit of getting CMC last year in that it doesn't feel real.

jesus
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Heroism:
The trade reminds me a bit of getting CMC last year in that it doesn't feel real.

CMC had a huge impact on the 9ers last season, like Marshall Falk had with the Rams. If Chase Young can have even half that type of impact, then he'll definitely receive a contract extension without hitting the market.

CMC had a huge impact on the 9ers last season, like Marshall Falk had with the Rams. If Chase Young can have even half that type of impact, then he'll definitely receive a contract extension without hitting the market.

There's a saying that you're as strong as your weakest link, and most people apply that when discussing offensive line play, but I don't think it's mentioned enough about the defensive line.

Bosa, AA, and Hargrave are good-great pass rushers, but unlike the last 3-4 seasons, we were getting nothing from that right defensive end spot from a pass rush standpoint.

I think we've been spoiled a little bit with the Ford, Ebukam, Omenihu, and Willis type players... none were super stars, but they helped make plays every single week.

Chase can fill that role of a early down rusher that we haven't had, and hopefully it can make the whole DL room eat.

Your excitement over this is all I need to feel great about it, Hero.

Here is what I know to be 100 percent true…

we win superbowls when we have a "Young" on the D-line.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

You better believe it.

I know, luckily August was a good month for me financially, and was able to afford it, never again though.

Originally posted by RonMexico:

jesus

I know Ron, not happy with it, now that it's like half price at walmart. Oh well it is what it is.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

You better believe it.

Waiting for your breakdown on him Hero. I know you said it doesn't feel real, does that mean you think he impacts our defense the way that CMC impacted our offense?

You love it
Share 49ersWebzone