There are 288 users in the forums

Lebron James is talking about the issue and bad luck?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lebron James was became a cowboys fans then he was talking about the 49ers issue the stuff. He said 49ers was pretty good team for won 5 straights. He was became 49ers fans? Now 49ers got three loss straights because Lebron James was very jinxed for the 49ers?! ..

Why Lebron James should talking about the Chiefs and Eagles teams yet and Because they are best team games. And he should talking about Mahomes cuz they won 2 championship right now..
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Nov 2, 2023 at 12:52 PM ]
Labron likes all star teams so it would make sense he liked us. Although he's probably a philly or Miami fan this month.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Labron likes all star teams so it would make sense he liked us. Although he's probably a philly or Miami fan this month.

Became a big Josh Allen fan with the A+ flop he executed a couple weeks ago.
LeBron grew up a fan of the Bulls, Cowboys, and Yankees despite being born and raised in Akron, Ohio.

he's been front running his entire life
those nba players are all suss nowadays. Idk wtf is going on behind closed doors.

Dwight Howard, Anthony Davis, Lebrons' Wigs.
LeTraveler is irrelevant in Niner country. Not really putting any stock into what he says. I hate that guy 🤣.
We need ask Lebron James about Chiefs and Eagles because they are too good. They won 8-1 for records right now. Come on why not? Lebron James should talking about Chiefs and Eagles on any news?!? I know Lebron James is very popular because people will pay attention to him if he is mouth about Eagles and Chiefs news. Then they will be jinx! Trust me.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Nov 8, 2023 at 9:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone