There are 265 users in the forums

Lions schedule is so weak

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
went life and death against Bears led by Bustin Fields. If they had a barely competent QB on that Bears, they easily would have lost.

Yeah but look at their schedule. They have nothing much better on there other than the Cowboys. Look it it. It's unbelievably weak.
bears will win the next one

if bagent starts, they def could
Lol
They need a loss today. We need the Lions to lose.
Bump - updated.
Like I've been saying since the beginning of the year, Goff is not a very good quarterback and Detroit has an average defense at best. They are so overrated. I wish we can play them in the playoffs
Originally posted by elguapo:
Like I've been saying since the beginning of the year, Goff is not a very good quarterback and Detroit has an average defense at best. They are so overrated. I wish we can play them in the playoffs

Yeah probably. We would beat them. They are an easier road for us. I hope we do get one against them. That would be great. Better than some of the other teams out there that we could face.

Yeah probably. We would beat them. They are an easier road for us. I hope we do get one against them. That would be great. Better than some of the other teams out there that we could face.

as long as Dallas can take care of Philly, which they can for sure, we will be good

as long as Dallas can take care of Philly, which they can for sure, we will be good

That would be great. I want the best advantage road to the Super Bowl. No reason you want it harder than it needs to be.

Average D is generous. They're relatively bad....

Bump. Updated.
Lions are frauds. Good for the fan base though, they've suffered enough. But their defense would fall apart against us
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Lions are frauds. Good for the fan base though, they've suffered enough. But their defense would fall apart against us

The 49ers, Eagles and Cowboys are probably all better. I'd have them 4th at best in the NFC. They are lucky to be in a weak division.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

The 49ers, Eagles and Cowboys are probably all better. I'd have them 4th at best in the NFC. They are lucky to be in a weak division.

I don't think the Cowboys have beaten a playoff team yet . Pretty sure they will will play Lions week 17 and that debate will be settled

Lions beat KC and stomped Bmore , both away games .
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I don't think the Cowboys have beaten a playoff team yet . Pretty sure they will will play Lions week 17 and that debate will be settled

Lions beat KC and stomped Bmore , both away games .

The lions did not stomp Baltimore....they were losing like 35-0 at the half lol
Share 49ersWebzone