There are 287 users in the forums

Lions schedule is so weak

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I don't think the Cowboys have beaten a playoff team yet . Pretty sure they will will play Lions week 17 and that debate will be settled

Lions beat KC and stomped Bmore , both away games .

They better beat the Cowboys this week. Because it's probably the last chance left for us to get the #1 seed. Very few teams the Eagles play after that can beat them.
I don't think the Cowboys have beaten a playoff team yet . Pretty sure they will will play Lions week 17 and that debate will be settled

lol no:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They better beat the Cowboys this week. Because it's probably the last chance left for us to get the #1 seed. Very few teams the Eagles play after that can beat them.

I think the Cowboys will beat the Eagles and the Lions. The team that I'm not sure of that they will beat is the Dolphins.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

I think the Cowboys will beat the Eagles and the Lions. The team that I'm not sure of that they will beat is the Dolphins.

That would be perfect for us. I hope so.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

lol no:

Proof that I'm getting old as fuk
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
went life and death against Bears led by Bustin Fields. If they had a barely competent QB on that Bears, they easily would have lost.

Yeah but look at their schedule. They have nothing much better on there other than the Cowboys. Look it it. It's unbelievably weak.
bears will win the next one
boom !
Updated.
Bump. Updated.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyiD3d4I9ER/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gardner Johnson talking trash about Deebo.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 22, 2023 at 4:00 PM ]
this is weird

Updated for now.

Believe it or not the Lions are currently the #2 seed. But some games still pending. The Cowboys and Eagles still have to play. So that could change. I can update the seeding Sunday and Monday when we know those results. It's updated for now. With what we know now.
Updated for now.

Believe it or not the Lions are currently the #2 seed. But some games still pending. The Cowboys and Eagles still have to play. So that could change. I can update the seeding Sunday and Monday when we know those results. It's updated for now. With what we know now.

Lions being the #2 seed might be the very best scenario for us.
Originally posted by Patton:
Updated for now.

The best scenario is we get the #1 seed and it doesn't matter what the other seedings are. We should be able to beat any NFC team.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Updated for now.

The best scenario is we get the #1 seed and it doesn't matter what the other seedings are. We should be able to beat any NFC team.

I'm fine with them being #2. We need to be #1. Eagles fall to #3 looks like. Cowboys won't get the help they need. Probably end up #5. Still some football to be played so I'm not sure about all those scenarios. But it could end up like that.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Updated for now.

We should. Totally agree. But I do want the easiest path.
Share 49ersWebzone