There are 258 users in the forums

Would you trade draft picks for Justin Fields?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Would you trade draft picks for Justin Fields?

Originally posted by Midbay:
If they send us Fields and a 1st I'd consider giving them a 3rd.

This. Or if we could pay him less than what Brock gets.

Sidenote, I think every player in the NFL, unless you are a 7th rounder from 2020 - 2021 gets more than Brock.
That would be stupid!
  • titan
  • Veteran

That's really funny 😆
we already have plenty of good running backs
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

They definitely won't take it, they know the 49ers have f**ked up 3rd round picks, but they'll take one of our 5th round picks that's for sure. 49ers 5th round picks are actually 1st round picks.
Originally posted by NinerTy:
Ummm...HELL TO THE NAW-NAW!!!
TY op
why ?
What are people smoking?
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
why ?

Because that's the next level of Kyle's offense.

It's not enough that we have a running back that can play wide receiver, or a wide receiver that can play running back, or a fullback that can play wide receiver and running back....

Fields gives us a QB/HB/WR/TE hybrid this offense needs!! /s

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Was looking at the Pro Football Network 7 round mock draft that just came out and they propose the Niners trade one of their remaining third round picks this coming year plus a 3rd rounder in 2025 for Justin Fields. Their logic is that Brock's turnover luck is running out and that he's hit his ceiling as a QB. Would you make this trade or something similar? My answer is a resounding NO. Fields is a phenomenal athlete, but not a proven winner at the NFL level. What do you think?

*Edited upon request for Fropwns

You should be banned from this forum for even making this thread. He's a mediocre athlete this year also (phenomenal WTF how much weed do you smoke a day).

He's one of the worst QBs in the NFL since he has played something like 6-30 as a starter. f**king Bagent has twice as many wins as this dumb ass bust this year alone. Bears clearly playing him so they keep losing and get their next draft bust in Caleb Williams.
The real problem with this hypothetical, I think, is that he's worth a later pick, but we strike gold with later picks.
I would like to go back in time and see the KS O with a real run threat QB the true 11 v 11, would have been better than what we did, even if not the best possible outcome
Nope. And I liked Fields coming out. But the issue is:

1. He doesn't fit the offense.

2. As the 12th pick, he'd make 10+ times what Brock makes.

3. It would be a multiple year process to build him into what Kyle wants.
I think that the only thing that can save Fields is ending up with an OC that knows exactly how to call an offense to maximize his strengths while minimizing his weaknesses.

If I was Pittsburgh, I'd consider hiring Roman, trading for Fields and building an offense around a dominant running attack. It fits their whole team image and mystique anyways.
Share 49ersWebzone