There are 259 users in the forums

Pooping to Ravens Thread...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
I thought it was established that it's an alternate account..

Definitely a parody account

Yes, and that needs discipline.....come on.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Just skip over his posts if they bother you. Does everything have to be a big deal. ignore him and move on if you think he's a phony. He isn't hurting anyone.

The ones upset are the ones who actually though he talked that way, how stupid do you have to be 😂

I don't want to have my brain energy wasted on stupidity.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Every year a top seed is upset in the playoffs and I think the Ravens will round 2. Watch Flacco knock em out.

1-4 under Lamar in the playoffs since he became their QB…always either choke or he's hurt (granted, Greg Roman was OC during much of that)

Ya Roman is an awful OC, one trick pony. It's been a huge difference now, I definitely don't expect the same outcome.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Buzz IRL

hahahahahaha
Ok, when the NINERS WIN THE BOWL, I WILL FORGIVE BUZZB!!!

Now, there's a big commitment there :)

Happy New Year!!
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Every year a top seed is upset in the playoffs and I think the Ravens will round 2. Watch Flacco knock em out.

1-4 under Lamar in the playoffs since he became their QB…always either choke or he's hurt (granted, Greg Roman was OC during much of that)

Ya Roman is an awful OC, one trick pony. It's been a huge difference now, I definitely don't expect the same outcome.

It is nice having everyone s**t focus from is to Baltimore now, though. Starting to think there may be something to an underdog mentality.
Flacco and the Browns will knock them out in Baltimore…Lamar is an idiot in the playoffs.
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 1, 2024 at 2:33 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Leave Buzz alone..IIRC he's a foreigner or disabled.

Buzz is alright with me.

It's all fake and and show. He was busted probably forgetting to change accts correctly a while back.
Flacco and the Browns will knock them out in Baltimore…Lamar is an idiot in the playoffs.

He's absolute garbage, and I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT HAPPEN.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Ok, when the NINERS WIN THE BOWL, I WILL FORGIVE BUZZB!!!

Now, there's a big commitment there :)

Happy New Year!!

I'm hoping the 49ers will need to play aggressively to win Super Bowl titles and bring home the trophy after 29 years! I am grateful that you have pardoned me. Anyone who could forgive me and move on is what I expected. As a 49ers fan, you are the best. Happy New Year!!

I hate John Harbaugh because he did beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl championships last time. I believed the Chiefs wouldn't make the Super Bowl for sure because they're all sucky for wide receivers. I am fear that Ravens will going to Super bowl championship for 3rd time?! I don't want them to get the third trophy period!

I told you what i was talking about Isaiah Likely. Look at Ravens fans are talking about Isaiah Likely is a special talent.. Ravens is lucky having him his roster team!

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?258668-Isaiah-Likely-is-a-special-talent
Ravens fans were study about the chiefs trick plays.. that is true..

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?258756-Chiefs-Trick-Plays
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:

Buzz is alright with me.

It's all fake and and show. He was busted probably forgetting to change accts correctly a while back.

every online community has plants and trolls the mods leave alone because it generates clicks

That is the category I put him in with his cap random letter and broken English shtick

especially after seeing his "other" post and how long it took him to make an excuse for why it happened before he returned

Buzz is alright with me.

Leave him alone…
Share 49ersWebzone