49ers explode for 21-point third quarter, then hold on late to take 30-24 win over Cowboys →

There are 341 users in the forums

🏆 2023 🏹 AFCCG🐦‍⬛ THREAD 🏆

Shop 49ers game tickets

🏆 2023 🏹 AFCCG🐦‍⬛ THREAD 🏆

Originally posted by jds_49ers:
I can honestly say I havent been very impressed with either team. Both been very average overall.

I've been very impressed by both their defenses... they've been playing lights out.
This may screw up those people saying this was all a fix and the Ravens were predetermined to play us in the SB.
Only 67 yards from Chiefs offense in the 2nd half.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Chiefs D is gassed. Not even trying
Originally posted by mitpdub:
This may screw up those people saying this was all a fix and the Ravens were predetermined to play us in the SB.

People started noticing the colors in the Superbowl logo and they had to pivot.
Ravens just wasting so much time. Should just kick the FG now.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Chiefs D is gassed. Not even trying

They are trying to keep him in the pocket
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I can honestly say I havent been very impressed with either team. Both been very average overall.

I've been very impressed by both their defenses... they've been playing lights out.

That's what playoff teams do, and exactly why we will curb stomp the Lions later….
Chiefs will let them chew this clock up.
Originally posted by wallangong:
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
Originally posted by wallangong:
Chiefs look very beatable.

No they don't.

Yes, they do. Not my problem you're scared.

Know you are seeing them against Baltimore's defense and on the road. No team in the NFC has the Ravens defense, not even close and the game will be on a neutral site in the Super Bowl. Having said that, on any given day does apply, but is is very likely the Chiefs looks a lot better on offense against either the Lions or 49ers and their defense will not be as tired playing against either Purdy or Goff. Lamar wears a defense out chasing him.
[ Edited by Ark49er on Jan 28, 2024 at 2:57 PM ]

Swiftie LV take over ugh
How the hell does chief defense defend Lamar almost perfectly and our D was total ass with at least same or better talent. Has to be coaching nothing else makes sense.
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

That's what playoff teams do, and exactly why we will curb stomp the Lions later….

I don't see our defense playing this dominant though.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
How the hell does chief defense defend Lamar almost perfectly and our D was total ass with at least same or better talent. Has to be coaching nothing else makes sense.

Rain
Ravens need to score before the 2 minute warning.
Share 49ersWebzone