49ers explode for 21-point third quarter, then hold on late to take 30-24 win over Cowboys →

There are 373 users in the forums

🏆 2023 🏹 AFCCG🐦‍⬛ THREAD 🏆

Shop 49ers game tickets

🏆 2023 🏹 AFCCG🐦‍⬛ THREAD 🏆

Originally posted by Ark49er:
Originally posted by wallangong:
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
Originally posted by wallangong:
Chiefs look very beatable.

No they don't.

Yes, they do. Not my problem you're scared.

Know you are seeing them against Baltimore's defense and on the road. No team in the NFC has the Ravens defense, not even close and the game will be on a neutral site in the Super Bowl. Having said that, on any given day does apply, but is is very likely the Chiefs looks a lot better on offense against either the Lions or 49ers and their defense will not be as tired playing against either Purdy or Goff. Lamar wears a defense out chasing him.

Their offense has not been amazing this year
Originally posted by Montana:
Swiftie LV take over ugh

So did KC fanbase grow by billions of teeny boppers?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
How the hell does chief defense defend Lamar almost perfectly and our D was total ass with at least same or better talent. Has to be coaching nothing else makes sense.

Our DC
They've only got this and one more chance at best to try and tie the game. So they're pretty much f**ked.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
I can honestly say I havent been very impressed with either team. Both been very average overall.

I've been very impressed by both their defenses... they've been playing lights out.

That's what playoff teams do, and exactly why we will curb stomp the Lions later….

I don't see our defense playing this dominant though.

That's just because the game hasn't started yet.
How the hell does chief defense defend Lamar almost perfectly and our D was total ass with at least same or better talent. Has to be coaching nothing else makes sense.

Well we also turned the ball over 5 times which didn't help the defense.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Our DC

Playoff lamar too
Was that a faked injury to give the Chiefs Defence a breather?
"He is something else!"

Gains 5 yards on a 20 second run
If they get to 4th down do you just try for the FG then got for the Onside?

Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by Montana:
Swiftie LV take over ugh

So did KC fanbase grow by billions of teeny boppers?

Good let it. They'll be distracted as all f**k with an all-time media circus.
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
I can honestly say I havent been very impressed with either team. Both been very average overall.

Someone in here has been saying either of these teams would ass rape the 49ers. He must not think very highly of them.

You will see said fans in the GameDay Thread soon. They will bring their "49ers Suck" A game with them. Until the 49ers go up by 14.

Then they vanish. Like cockroaches. Only to return for the next game. 🪳
  • Cosmo
Really would have rather played Baltimore. KC has the better coach and QB.
The media is gonna be praying Detroit wins so they have someone to root for now that Lamar is out
Share 49ersWebzone