There are 257 users in the forums

🏆 2023 🏹 AFCCG🐦‍⬛ THREAD 🏆

Shop 49ers game tickets

🏆 2023 🏹 AFCCG🐦‍⬛ THREAD 🏆

if you told me 27 total points in this game I'd say b******t
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
Anybody that says the Chiefs look beatable are either lying to themselves, delusional, or both lol. If we get pass the Lions, it's gonna take a miracle to beat these guys.

Shut the hell up, any team is beatable on any given Sunday. Football is about matchups, not what one team did against another.
[ Edited by ady2glude707 on Jan 28, 2024 at 3:16 PM ]
Baltimore, the LA Dodgers of the NFL
f**k this game. Let's get to the real one.
Chiefs are a better match up for the 49ers, but man, doesn't mean s**t.

Mahomes played and beat the 49ers when we had a much better defense!
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I like Lamar, but he wasn't even in the MVP discussion until Christmas. To me, its CMC. If not CMC, then Purdy.

I think it's easily CMC, always consistent and delivers.
Spags is such a great DC and does a great job in developing their defensive players. Chris Jones and some randoms had Lamar spooked and our 300 Mil line can't do crap. Sneed and some randoms that got coached well locking them up in the secondary...
Give us that rematch
well there goes my prediction...
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
Anybody that says the Chiefs look beatable are either lying to themselves, delusional, or both lol. If we get pass the Lions, it's gonna take a miracle to beat these guys.

Shut the hell up, any team is beatable on any given Sunday.

Originally posted by 49ersking:

And when Jimmy couldn't hit a wide f**king open Sanders

If we get to the Superbowl, at least now we will have a lot of opposing fans cheering for us.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I don't want to laugh at the Ravens losing here, because we've been in their situation before.

I don't think we ever self imploded with our penalties and stupidity. The whole team seemed to think they were done halfway through the 3rd qtr.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
well there goes my prediction...

It's alright brotha - I thought Buffalo was gonna make it. We can cry together when the niners are super bowl champs!
KC probably wearing their white jerseys+red pants combo in the Super Bowl (superstion+have now won twice in a row on the road)…designated "home team" and have choice of uniform to wear.

Which means, if Niners make it…
Originally posted by 49ersking:

On the flip side, they haven't played us with Brock and McCaffrey.

Brock was 3rd string, and McCaffrey was on the team for like 5 minutes in that game last year.
[ Edited by linkboy on Jan 28, 2024 at 3:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone