LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 257 users in the forums

Brock Wright TE, signed by DET

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Koldo:
It's very clear now that Kittle was a fluke.

ShanaLynch can't evaluate TE talent (among other positions) to save their lives.

🤡

Douche. Right on cue.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

ShanaLynch can't evaluate TE talent (among other positions) to save their lives.

Totally. Absolute dogs**t roster they've assembled, so incompetent . The pearls of wisdom you drop at 50 is remarkable

Please, feel free to prove me wrong by showing me all those great TE's Shanahan and Lynch have drafted or picked up in FA after Kittle.

Lol I don't have to, they drafted a HOF TE, case closed. So we know you want them both fired, who are your picks to be their successors?

Where did I say I want them fired?

All I want is for them to be held accountable and not celebrated for every poor decision they've made.

Don't feed the trolls.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by Oilcan:
The Latu pick was a head scratcher at the time and nothing has changed.

This, unfortunately. Just gotta hope at this point he can be healthy and show some value to the team.

Scot McCloughan LOVES this dude. LOL
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Totally. Absolute dogs**t roster they've assembled, so incompetent . The pearls of wisdom you drop at 50 is remarkable

Please, feel free to prove me wrong by showing me all those great TE's Shanahan and Lynch have drafted or picked up in FA after Kittle.

Lol I don't have to, they drafted a HOF TE, case closed. So we know you want them both fired, who are your picks to be their successors?

All I want is for them to be held accountable and not celebrated for every poor decision they've made.

Don't feed the trolls.

I shouldn't but it's so much fun

Don't feed the trolls.

I shouldn't but it's so much fun
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

🤡

Douche. Right on cue.

Brock 'n bro all day, all night
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Brock throw and Brock catch TOUCHDOWN.

BCB - big c*ck brock
&
BCB - big catch brock

Not feeling this signing
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Originally posted by scooterhd:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Papa just said he's a better run blocker than receiver. He's had 43 catches in 3 seasons.

He only caught 7 passes in 4 years at Notre Dame (48 games played) so he better be a decent blocker.

That can't be right. How the hell did he end up in the NFL with those numbers? Does no one play tight end in college anymore?

His tenre with the Irish coincided with Cole Kmet, Tommy Tremble, and Michael Meyer (for a year) some combination of those guys seemed to swallow up the lions share of the receiving opportunities. I think it would be an intriguing signing and an upgrade over what we currently have behind George. Maybe Brock is a guy who is ready to make a jump in his development if given the opportunity.

Very "Kittle-esque" -- insurance for when Kittle is out.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/14hip3f/highlight_jared_goff_throws_a_51_yard_pass_to/?onetap_auto=true&one_tap=true
Originally posted by lamontb:
Not feeling this signing

I am. It's normally their small moves that have paid the biggest dividends. Tashaun Gipson, Charles Omenihu, Jordan Willis, Clelin Ferrell, etc. I expect an upgrade over Woerner.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I am. It's normally their small moves that have paid the biggest dividends. Tashaun Gipson, Charles Omenihu, Jordan Willis, Clelin Ferrell, etc. I expect an upgrade over Woerner.

Me too. Woerner didn't exactly set a high bar or huge shoes too fill lol. His blocking was overrated IMO too
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Any relation to Nick Wright?

I sincerely hope not!!!
If they get the kid, that eliminates the need to spend a pick on a TE in a weak draft class and they don't have to send a comp pick to the Lions. If the Lions match, we are making a new rival spend more money on a position they didn't want to with extensions coming up for Goff and St. Brown.
Share 49ersWebzone