LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 224 users in the forums

2009 Training Camp?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can someone please provide information about training camp?

Where do the 49ers hold it at? Address if possible?
Are general fans allowed to watch training camp?
Are we allowed to get autographs from players during training camp?

I would appreciate the help Thanks!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

id like to go too. i wanna wait till the next one when the new rookie cards come out. hopefully get some stuff signed and see the new players. best case scenario get a crabtree auto on a rookie card, my willis jersey signed, hell, maybe even my smith jersey signed. worse case, get to watch the new niners and old niners as they get ready to stomp fools out this year
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

id like to go too. i wanna wait till the next one when the new rookie cards come out. hopefully get some stuff signed and see the new players. best case scenario get a crabtree auto on a rookie card, my willis jersey signed, hell, maybe even my smith jersey signed. worse case, get to watch the new niners and old niners as they get ready to stomp fools out this year

Exactly bro but I have no clue if they allow the general public to see training camp. I need some information!!!

Exactly bro but I have no clue if they allow the general public to see training camp. I need some information!!!

i wish it was still in stockton, i always wanted to go when i was young and they were right in my backyard but my dad was always working at his shop. now that i can go theyre not here anymore...

i wish it was still in stockton, i always wanted to go when i was young and they were right in my backyard but my dad was always working at his shop. now that i can go theyre not here anymore...

So you don't know where they hold there traning camp?

dont they have a practice facility in santa clara? i could be wrong but i thought it was over there

dont they have a practice facility in santa clara? i could be wrong but i thought it was over there

I have no idea that is why I'm asking?

Training Camp is at 49er headquarters in Santa Clara. I think the address is 4949 Centennial Drive.

About 3000 fans are allowed to watch on certain days during July. I've gone to watch Training Camp a couple times.

Fans can get autographs at Training camp after practice.
sweet. lets set something up and roll deep. ive never been to a training camp before
What John Clayton says: What's better than 49er camp? First, it's located on the outside of Great America amusement park, which could make for a great doubleheader for the entire family. Catch a morning or afternoon practice with one of the up-and-coming teams in football and slide over to the theme park. The 49ers train at their headquarters and have a nice setup for fans, with stands and refreshments.
• What to do besides training camp: Santa Clara is 45 minutes from downtown San Francisco; visit 49ers' camp in the morning and shop in Union Square in the afternoon. Other must-see places in San Francisco include Alcatraz, Pier 39, Golden Gate Park and the Ferry Building. Back at team headquarters, the Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club is located but a few feet away, should campgoers wish to take some swings while in town. For a true taste of Silicon Valley history, the Intel Museum also is just down the street. And nearby Triton Museum of Art offers free admission.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2008/7/25/578751/49ers-training-camp-primer

sweet. lets set something up and roll deep. ive never been to a training camp before

*hugs frank gore autographed mini helmet from last years training camp*
Originally posted by RonMexico:

i got frank, alex and jason hills rookie cards too, gotta wait to get my crabtree and i wanna get some signatures. maybe a couple of my jerseys too

i got frank, alex and jason hills rookie cards too, gotta wait to get my crabtree and i wanna get some signatures. maybe a couple of my jerseys too

your gonna have to be an a*****e to get autographs

EVERYONE lines up where the players are and u gotta be in the front or at the very least 3rd person back and reaching over with the item and a sharpie in hand

so shove your way to the front or reach over children and small people

your gonna have to be an a*****e to get autographs

EVERYONE lines up where the players are and u gotta be in the front or at the very least 3rd person back and reaching over with the item and a sharpie in hand

so shove your way to the front or reach over children and small people

im 6'3" shouldnt be a problem haha. but if someone bends my cards theyre gonna get socked
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
What John Clayton says: What's better than 49er camp? First, it's located on the outside of Great America amusement park, which could make for a great doubleheader for the entire family. Catch a morning or afternoon practice with one of the up-and-coming teams in football and slide over to the theme park. The 49ers train at their headquarters and have a nice setup for fans, with stands and refreshments.
• What to do besides training camp: Santa Clara is 45 minutes from downtown San Francisco; visit 49ers' camp in the morning and shop in Union Square in the afternoon. Other must-see places in San Francisco include Alcatraz, Pier 39, Golden Gate Park and the Ferry Building. Back at team headquarters, the Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club is located but a few feet away, should campgoers wish to take some swings while in town. For a true taste of Silicon Valley history, the Intel Museum also is just down the street. And nearby Triton Museum of Art offers free admission.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2008/7/25/578751/49ers-training-camp-primer

I did the Training Camp / Great America trip a couple of years ago with the wife and kids. We went to TC on one of the open Friday sessions and then did GA on Saturday.

We stayed at the Marriot behind Great America which is the offical Training Camp Dorm for the Niner players. I'm not an autograph hound, but for those who are, you just need to hang in the Marriot lobby at around 6ish every evening after practice.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Apr 29, 2009 at 10:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone