There are 219 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

A lot of people said it would never come back to Levi's. Seems the NFL feels differently than a lot of 49ers fans.

Nice
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

A lot of people said it would never come back to Levi's. Seems the NFL feels differently than a lot of 49ers fans.

Why would people say that?

I don't think anyone really said that, at least not seriously. But IIRC, there were complaints from the teams (Denver, Carolina) during SB L that field was horrible, and players were having a hard time playing in that grass. But that was addressed after the game, and it hasn't been an issue since.

What most fans can conclude, however, is that Levi's is a dump compared to some of the newer stadiums in the league. When you look at Jerry's world, Minnesota, LA….those are some high tech stadiums. Levi's is a glorified high school football stadium.
that's awesome we get to showcase our new turd of a stadium again
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Lol. It is a bit surprising, but good for the area.
Originally posted by DrEll:
What most fans can conclude, however, is that Levi's is a dump compared to some of the newer stadiums in the league. When you look at Jerry's world, Minnesota, LA….those are some high tech stadiums. Levi's is a glorified high school football stadium.

It didn't even need to be so extravagant. they needed to create cover for fans but leave it a grass surface. so doing a european soccer style stadium would have been ideal.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Lol. It is a bit surprising, but good for the area.

ya its great for the bay area, i remember being at super bowl city in sf. bart was PACKED and so was the city. it just sucks that our stadium is ugly
Didn't I hear somewhere that Jed asks the NFL for $150m for stadium updates so they could again go after another SB?

I wonder if that is now happening: Does $150M help with the heat issue?
Here was the link.. maybe borrow partial..

https://abc7news.com/levis-stadium-san-francisco-49ers-niners-upgrades-levis-santa-clara/13039347/
Niners 2026 Super Bowl Champs confirmed
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

i wonder who our qb will be

Brock Lance for sure!
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

Brock Lance for sure!

Purdy Sam Lance
What a 'turd' of a stadium, someone said. LOL. I guess they never went to a game at Candlestick. There's really nothing like walking into the men's bathroom and find two inches of 'water' covering the floor. Oh, and the mud was always so much fun too! Let's not forget the wonderful snacks that were available to the fans. So much to appreciate. Now Levis Stadium really can't compare to that because, well, it's a turd, as expressed by the great fans of this professional team. I suppose that the fans who feel Levis is a trash building should begin a campaign to build another stadium that is more in line with their particular wants. We are getting a Super Bowl and all some here want to do is complain. That's why they are called the forty whiner fans.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

Brock Lance for sure!

that sounds like an actual qb, im excited
I remember 3-4 years back, the organization announced that they would be tabling all plans to bid to host again. The "improvements" to the surrounding area and the stadium was mentioned IIRC. Hopefully we get more improvements other than just sprucing up the suite tower.
Share 49ersWebzone