There are 104 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Pretty embarrassing s**t. About the 3rd instance in a few weeks I've seen.
https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/22/49ers-fans-bloodied-wild-fight-with-giants-supporters-after-tnf-game/
a friend i knew showed me his recording of the video from across the field. Pretty funny towards the end of the brawl , how it looked.. like they just got tired and everyone went on their merry way

🤣 noticed that as well
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
There's usually a big Uber surcharge after games and the pickup isn't at the stadium. The cheapest option is to take VTA to Levi's

I took bart to vta to levis

very easy and convenient

Yup or park in Mtn View and VTA in. Super easy and on the way back grab dinner and watch the evening game.

I been thinking about going to a game this season and I want to avoid the traffic and parking fees to attend a game. Since I am in Fremont how long generally does it take to get to Levi's stadium by getting on bart to the Milpitas station and then taking the VTA to Levis?
Just take the Amtrak to the stadium from Fremont. It's a straight line and drops you off at Levi's
I bought the brick about idk 10 or so years ago and have the replica and wanna go see it in person, I'm from Portland and tryna actually save up enough to come watch on Xmas. What's like the best spots to stay around?
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CrabsAndVD:
I bought the brick about idk 10 or so years ago and have the replica and wanna go see it in person, I'm from Portland and tryna actually save up enough to come watch on Xmas. What's like the best spots to stay around?

the hyatt is nice spot about 5 min walk to stadium.
Originally posted by synigod:
Just take the Amtrak to the stadium from Fremont. It's a straight line and drops you off at Levi's

Thanks dude I had no idea- that seems a lot more simpler. I'm gonna look into it.
Originally posted by battletowin:
Thanks dude I had no idea- that seems a lot more simpler. I'm gonna look into it.

No problem, Another option is to park at Great mall and VTA in. You'll see less traffic that way. My preference is the Ace/Amtrak since they sell drinks on the train even for one stop and 30 mins of travel. Its a nice view of the bay too.
[ Edited by synigod on Sep 28, 2023 at 10:00 AM ]
They raised prices on next year's season tickets once again. Gotta love it
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
paying 30 more each
paying 30 more each

My tickets have gone up $850 the last 5 years for 1 seat

paying 30 more each

damn what sec ?
paying 30 more each

damn what sec ?

I moved down from 422 to 229 in 2018 and at the time my tickets were $1,000. They're now at $1,854
paying 30 more each

damn what sec ?

I moved down from 422 to 229 in 2018 and at the time my tickets were $1,000. They're now at $1,854
ah ok, i thought you meant the increase was per game. I'm at sec 128 with 4 seats. They better hold off on these increases
paying 30 more each

damn what sec ?

ah ok, i thought you meant the increase was per game. I'm at sec 128 with 4 seats. They better hold off on these increases

someone gotta pay for the reparations.
what the hell has happend with the gameday parking situation??

you used to be able to pay on gameday at like 80% of the lots 40,50,60$ to park. as it increased every year. now every single one of the parking lots the 49ers provide is PRE-PAID ONLY parking AND the pre-paid tickets are 75$ or 90$ or more. wtf happend? has it been like this the entire 2023 season? absurd.
Share 49ersWebzone