LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 347 users in the forums

1st round picks: Smith-Davis-Lawson-Willis-Staley-Balmer

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Since the 2005 draft and of course this year...Crabtree.

How many of them will finally step up and join Patrick Willis as a Pro-Bowler?

Same question with our 2nd rounders ....David Baas & Chilo Rachal.

All these young guys should be proving their value this season and proving that GM McCloughan was correct in picking them to be the core and leaders of our team.

Who is going to join Patrick Willis this season and prove they are the best of the best?

[ Edited by BigMar on Jun 15, 2009 at 18:11:30 ]
Imma go out on a limb even further and say our 4th rounder Haralson will get nodded this year...!
Of these guys listed, I think Davis will sniff a pro-bowl before the others. I also think Rachal will get strong Pro Bowl consideration if we become a powerhouse running team over the next few years.
I really dont care if its an early or late round guy who makes the pro bowl as long as willis and gore get some help. Lets talk about something a little more important like the depth at ILB
I'm pretty sure we have a solid 3rd round pick named Frank Gore too
Davis and Staley I would say are the most likely to get the nod in the next few years.
Willis and Staley are the only two good players from that bunch. All the rest are busts.
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Imma go out on a limb even further and say our 4th rounder Haralson will get nodded this year...!

You mean 5th rounder Haralson...right??
Davis for sure, just get him the baal about the same times as other te's in the league and he will have more td's more yac, better avg than all other te's. We are forgetting, getting the ball 30 times a year doesn't make any eyes open....look at winslow last year with his 30 grabs. Neither will make he pro bowl with not enough chances. Give davis the ball 70 times or so....pro bowl for sure
Originally posted by AiNoKea:

hahaha even better for him! a fifth rounder hahaha thanks bud!

No problem, and I agree with you!! Haralson to the Pro Bowl. Maybe we should just start trading away our 1st rounders, since they (late round picks) all seem to perform much better!!!

[ Edited by AiNoKea on Jun 15, 2009 at 18:54:08 ]
VD before any of those , i see michael crabtree in the pro bowl his first year.

No problem, and I agree with you!! Haralson to the Pro Bowl. Maybe we should just start trading away our 1st rounders, since they (late round picks) all seem to perform much better!!!

We seem to have it together... I just hope it translate on the field. No doubt i think Haralson will have a better year. I just hope Balmer will pan out! all in all it's gonna be exciting! lets see how our 3rd rounder comes out... Gore did exceptionally well. just hoping Coffee is even better!
Originally posted by susweel:
Willis and Staley are the only two good players from that bunch. All the rest are busts.

Originally posted by susweel:

explain
Share 49ersWebzone