LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 104 users in the forums

One more Alex Smith stat

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by genus49:
Oh god I can't wait til the season starts and we see one way or another. I'm so tired of all these people using stats that mean jack and sh*t when looked at with some perspective.

The only year which can really be looked at normally he played well all things considered.

His rookie year was a joke. He never should've started a single game on that disaster of a team. No OL, no defense no weapons to speak of.

His 3rd year the team sucked pretty bad too. OL took a huge step back from teh previous year and even still in the 3 games he was healthy Smith led the team to a 2-1 record. Who expected him to come back in that Monday Night game against Arizona?

Everything since then the guy has had a messed up shoulder. Using those stats when talking about Smith is like giving stats for a racehorse when it has a broken leg.

I actually called that comeback. My cuz was like man I sure hope so! But I never foresaw that shoulder injury tho. Never said I was cleo tho
Originally posted by kingairta:
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Hm...suddenly all these "feel good" Alex stories are coming out. Are the 49ers and so the press(!) setting us up for something? Whatever the reasons behind this latest barrage of Alex stories, Singletary better pick the right QB for this season.
I am for Hill, but if Alex is somehow "better" (shockingly), then he will be on a short leash. What happens if he performs like the Alex we know, then...we switch AGAIN in mid-season...AGAIN when it's too late?
God help this team.

I don't think Coach will wait till it's too late. He showed last year he's not afraid to pull people out.

I think both guys would be on a short leash.
Originally posted by DROB:
Originally posted by Method:
I can't believe I wasn't able to comment on that ESPN article about Alex Smith because people here are allowed to incessantly troll and hate in any thread about him. Bulls**t. I get warned for cursing but if I troll it's fine?

Man go somewhere with all that if you don't like it get off the zone

Yes sir Zone Nazi...zeig heil mein furher!

This is America buddy...his right to free speech is protected by constitutional law.If trolls can troll he has every right to complain and if you do not like it,ignore it.
I can't believe I wasn't able to comment on that ESPN article about Alex Smith because people here are allowed to incessantly troll and hate in any thread about him. Bulls**t. I get warned for cursing but if I troll it's fine?

I reckon it's because classifying someone as a troll is very subjective.

-9fA
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

This is America buddy...his right to free speech is protected by constitutional law.If trolls can troll he has every right to complain and if you do not like it,ignore it.

Spoken like a true Volunteer.

I was born there btw. NAS Memphis, Millington Co.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Spoken like a true Volunteer.

I was born there btw. NAS Memphis, Millington Co.

~Ceadder

A Volunteer born and bred,and damn proud of it!Your father was in the Navy I take it?I live in Midtown in the Cooper-Young district,it is nice here with all the old growth forest,but damn it is hot!

• mod
  • Veteran
BOOM!

Eat Crow f**kers
Originally posted by modninerfan:
BOOM!

Eat Crow f**kers

holy thread revival!
lol

BOOM!

Eat Crow f**kers

this
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
BOOM!

Eat Crow f**kers

this

BOOM!

Eat Crow f**kers

• mod
  • Veteran
shieeet this was just the first thread I stumbled on... there's probably thousands of em
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
LOL i really cant wait to see the comments when Smith starts and plays good....

The time has come my friend
Share 49ersWebzone