ESPN's 25 Most Over-Rated NFL Players of the Last Decade

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by yoyo49:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Alex Smith, easily.

How is he overrated? Nobody in the national media thinks he is any good. Heck, everybody who is questioned about the 49ers QB competition say that Hill will win it hands down.

To be overrated you would have had to of been considered good at some point.

Geez, I swear, the level of hate you guys have for this kid drives you to attach his name to anything negative even when it has absolutley nothing to do with him.
is there a higher rating than a #1 overall draft pick?

Theres a first overall pick every year. Second, just because you are drafted high doesn't mean you are a good NFL player.

Alex Smith does not even qualify for this poll. What part do you not understand. To be considered an overrated NFL player, you would have had to of been considered good IN THE NFL, not where you were drafted. Draft position has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Billy is just a one trick pony,he jumps at any chance to rag on Smith.Personally I think he is jealous of his money and babe,lol.
o rly
Dumb list.

-9fA
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Alex Smith, easily.

How is he overrated? Nobody in the national media thinks he is any good. Heck, everybody who is questioned about the 49ers QB competition say that Hill will win it hands down.

To be overrated you would have had to of been considered good at some point.

Geez, I swear, the level of hate you guys have for this kid drives you to attach his name to anything negative even when it has absolutley nothing to do with him.
is there a higher rating than a #1 overall draft pick?

Theres a first overall pick every year. Second, just because you are drafted high doesn't mean you are a good NFL player.

Alex Smith does not even qualify for this poll. What part do you not understand. To be considered an overrated NFL player, you would have had to of been considered good IN THE NFL, not where you were drafted. Draft position has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Billy is just a one trick pony,he jumps at any chance to rag on Smith.Personally I think he is jealous of his money and babe,lol.
o rly

Lol billy everyone knows smith just has a lot to prove 2 ya.
Share 49ersWebzone