LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Frank Gore is 8th Best RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=4206757

According to the folks at EA, Frank Gore is the 8th best back in the league.

Note: Vernon Davis is not ranked in the top 10 TEs and Patrick Willis is the 5th best defensive player (best LB).

Screw EA. They're haters. They know nothing about football. especially our 9ers. Vernon Davis was the 3rd alternate for the NFC pro bowl team. He ran a 4.38 fastest TE in the league. Best blocking TE to ever lace em up. How can he not be in the top 10.

Freakin' haters!

Oh dear God, I hope you're joking. Let's revisit that comment:

Best blocking TE to ever lace em up.

Vernon Davis is: Best blocking TE to ever lace em up. ... according to you of course.

He's a decent blocker who can run fast, and can't catch. That's why he's not top 10.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
^^ Vernon is the best blocking TE in the NFL.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for 49ersMan420.
Originally posted by Youngone:
LOL these are Madden ratings. I thought they were power rankings of some sort

Ya i was like hmm i wonder how that came up with that rating....
Originally posted by Apples:

Note: Vernon Davis is not ranked in the top 10 TEs and Patrick Willis is the 5th best defensive player (best LB).

Screw EA. They're haters. They know nothing about football. especially our 9ers. Vernon Davis was the 3rd alternate for the NFC pro bowl team. He ran a 4.38 fastest TE in the league. Best blocking TE to ever lace em up. How can he not be in the top 10.

Freakin' haters!

Oh dear God, I hope you're joking. Let's revisit that comment:

Vernon Davis is: Best blocking TE to ever lace em up. ... according to you of course.

He's a decent blocker who can run fast, and can't catch. That's why he's not top 10.

You must work for either EA or ESPN. Just hating on the 9ers just to be hatin' If you think he's just decent. You need to go back to Gayder land.

Quote:
decent blocker who can run fast, and can't catch
HATER!
  • niners2007
  • Info N/A

Freakin' haters!

Last time I checked the fasted TE or player for that matter didn't mean a higher player rating. We're stretching it here aren't we?
Originally posted by niners2007:

Freakin' haters!

Last time I checked the fasted TE or player for that matter didn't mean a higher player rating. We're stretching it here aren't we?

DUDE! HE RAN A 4.38. Do you know how fast 4.38 seconds is for a guy his size?
Vernon Davis is a beast. The only TE that should be ahead of him is Gonzo. Well, you can make the argument for Gates and Witten. But compare their 40 times and verticle to Vernon Davis.

Gonzo 1

Davis, Gates, Witten 2a, 2b, 2c in whatever order you choose.
  • niners2007
  • Info N/A

Freakin' haters!

Vernon Davis is a beast. The only TE that should be ahead of him is Gonzo. Well, you can make the argument for Gates and Witten. But compare their 40 times and verticle to Vernon Davis.

Gonzo 1

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT TO BUY INTO THAT but until he proves it on the field I just can't. It's almost like that ghetto team across the bay who think that speed is all you need. Look what has happened with that? James Jett anyone!

But for our 9ers sake I hope that speed turns into production. and not a lab production in the IE.

Freakin' haters!

Gonzo 1

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT TO BUY INTO THAT but until he proves it on the field I just can't. It's almost like that ghetto team across the bay who think that speed is all you need. Look what has happened with that? James Jett anyone!

But for our 9ers sake I hope that speed turns into production. and not a lab production in the IE.

You're missing the sarcasm. He's not being serious.

Nate Clements is rated an 84. Shaun Hill 69. 49ers are going to suck on Madden.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jun 30, 2009 at 09:41:55 ]

Freakin' haters!

Gonzo 1

Breakout year in 07 . err 08 . I mean 09
Sounds about right.

• niners2007
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Freakin' haters!

Gonzo 1

They won't suck when I use them. CHALLENGE!!!!!

Freakin' haters!

Gonzo 1

Tell me about it. The worst part is they gave Crabtree an 80 sum in speed. I hate throwing to slow WR's on that game.

Anyone know Morgan's speed rating?
  • niners2007
  • Info N/A

Freakin' haters!

Gonzo 1

They won't suck when I use them. CHALLENGE!!!!!

DO YOU GUYS WORK??? LOL. i'm trying to reply and type and do my work at the same time while y'all reply in seconds! If only Smith could read the defense that quickly....

Freakin' haters!

Gonzo 1

Tell me about it. The worst part is they gave Crabtree an 80 sum in speed. I hate throwing to slow WR's on that game.

Anyone know Morgan's speed rating?

The ratings are in the Arcade section. Both Crabs and Morgan have 88 speed on the game. Even Vernon was downgraded to a 88.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
hes better than top 8, but needs to show with numbers! but no one in the nfl runs harder!
Share 49ersWebzone