LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Frank Gore is 8th Best RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's still worth a 2nd round fantasy pick.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
http://madden.easportsfans.com/?page_id=251

Alex Smith is rated 67

isnt shaun hill a 69? those are our 2 starting options. im going laugh when smith never gets his chance here, gets cut and signed elsewhere, and turns into a solid NFL QB. everyone will then say "wow Alex Smith is actually pretty good, why did the 49ers give up on him after he never had a real shot?" and Smith will tell everyone how we mismanage QB development.

Smith will always suck. He was rated 82 OVERALL in madden 2006. He dropped from 82 to 67 in 3 years. hahaha His rating in madden matches his play in real life. Remember now, he was a NUMBER ONE OVERALL pick. and HE SUCKS.
frank gore will bounce back this year i think because of a solid line, a real fullback, very god WR's to take the extra guys out of the box and a real back up, not a scrub. a RB cant do it alone. i expect 06 like numbers out of gore this year if not 1700 yds atleast 1400
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
frank gore will bounce back this year i think because of a solid line, a real fullback, very god WR's to take the extra guys out of the box and a real back up, not a scrub. a RB cant do it alone. i expect 06 like numbers out of gore this year if not 1700 yds atleast 1400

This is what I have been saying as well also. At least 1400 yards for gore! Hell yeah he is gonna show the league he is a top 5 runningback for sure
Share 49ersWebzone