LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 238 users in the forums

New Video for you old heads

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For all of you dying for anything new with the 9ers. heres somthin even better.

I gotta tell you. ive been a fan since 01 so i dont know it personally but GODDAMN we got history!!
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

I gotta tell you. ive been a fan since 01 so i dont know it personally but GODDAMN we got history!!

Hate to mention it but there is a big spelling mistake in that vid. Its "These" not "This".

Apart from that it was awesome.
Originally posted by Envy:

Hate to mention it but there is a big spelling mistake in that vid. Its "These" not "This".

oh i didnt make it. I just found out dying for anything 49er related. I kept thinking the same thing. if he didnt make those spelling mistakes it would be perfect.
great vid. Man those were the days. Who was #39 back in the day?
Originally posted by miked1978:
great vid. Man those were the days. Who was #39 back in the day?

That was Hugh McElhenny.
Nice vid by the way, not new though. Us 'old heads' have seen this before. hahaha.

A nice piece of NFL Trivia. The 49ers were the first team to feature a 1000 yrd running back.

Who was he and what was his number?
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Envy:

I was totally diggin this vid than I saw that and I thought, "AWWWWW DAYUM!"

Final Cut don't have no spell check! lol.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Nice vid by the way, not new though. Us 'old heads' have seen this before. hahaha.

A nice piece of NFL Trivia. The 49ers were the first team to feature a 1000 yrd running back.

Was it Joe Perry #34

First back to back 1000 yard rusher in NFL. My dad goes on and on about Perry and McElhenny being the best FB and RB the Niners ever had.
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
Originally posted by BigRon:

Was it Joe Perry #34

First back to back 1000 yard rusher in NFL. My dad goes on and on about Perry and McElhenny being the best FB and RB the Niners ever had.

YUP. They were great. Probably the best COMBO we have ever had.
We have had better Running backs. Better Full Backs. Better Half Backs but never at the same time.
The best niners video I have ever seen.. thanks for sharing it...

go niners

AAhhhh what a sight the million dollar back field!!!

the ending with Singeltary really topped it off.

i was getting goosebumps the entire video.

although this song is extremely overused on youtube, it still gets you pumped up.
Share 49ersWebzone