LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 128 users in the forums

Crabtree in Uniform...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hps49:
The new uniforms suck. The 3 stripes should have been kept like the 80's and the pants stripes as well. The candy cane socks also are a must have. I tried on the new jersey (premiere) and the stripes on the jersey look hideous.

I feel you, hps49. We're just going to have to live with the way they are for the time being.
The new uniforms suck. The 3 stripes should have been kept like the 80's and the pants stripes as well. The candy cane socks also are a must have. I tried on the new jersey (premiere) and the stripes on the jersey look hideous.

I like the way the uni looks when it has pads, but for the ones sold to fans, the nfl and reebok should adjust the sleeves to have the stripes running horizontally.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Jul 14, 2009 at 11:55 AM ]
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

I like the way the uni looks when it has pads, but for the ones sold to fans, the nfl and reebok should adjust the sleeves to have the stripes running horizontally.

and that half neck thing got to go!!!!
here is one i found of Coffee

Nate Davis
[ Edited by Dajanksta on Jul 14, 2009 at 1:01 PM ]
  • MertonsMerkin
  • Info N/A
First of all, please refrain from the lame jokes about Nate Davis' signature.

Second, thanks for the picks, the new uniforms look pretty awesome on the players, and I could care less about how all you fat slobs in the crowd look. The picture of Davis answers a question I had been wondering about. With the new, mildly awkward sleeve design, I was curious as to how QB's would look, as they normally keep the long sleeves. Looking at this, I'm guessing that they're all going to wear short sleeves now. Bad news for Shaun Hill! Seems like a pretty cheap stunt to get Brady Quinn's preening a$$ in here.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:

I'm glad we have a "HOT" rookie!
Originally posted by MertonsMerkin:
First of all, please refrain from the lame jokes about Nate Davis' signature.

Second, thanks for the picks, the new uniforms look pretty awesome on the players, and I could care less about how all you fat slobs in the crowd look. The picture of Davis answers a question I had been wondering about. With the new, mildly awkward sleeve design, I was curious as to how QB's would look, as they normally keep the long sleeves. Looking at this, I'm guessing that they're all going to wear short sleeves now. Bad news for Shaun Hill! Seems like a pretty cheap stunt to get Brady Quinn's preening a$$ in here.

Ahhh, I love the language that noobs use...
  • Redz
  • Info N/A
dem pics is hot!
Originally posted by mile-highNINER:
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!

Intriguing...I was thinking the same thing...
  • MertonsMerkin
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Redz:
dem pics is hot!

What, hit a little close to home?

Originally posted by HailJerry:
Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like Deon Sanders....the chinstrap, the way he's holding the ball, the facemask.

The new unis are dope!

Intriguing...I was thinking the same thing...

Maybe Dieon is his real dad

The new unis are dope!

where is he supposed to wear the chin strap? it looks like its on the guys chin to me
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

The new unis are dope!

where is he supposed to wear the chin strap? it looks like its on the guys chin to me

I know what he means...its not just the chinstrap...I thinks it how the helmet sits on his head. It looks like its almost going to cover his eyes.
I didnt know Crabtree didnt sport any tattoos. Pretty cool! I don't mind tattoos but I rarely see a player without a tattoos now.

I won't go so far and say that they suck, cause they don't. Yet i do miss the stripes going all the way arround the sleeve, and the candy cone socks, theese should have been brought back as well as the old 49 scripst ( in the endzones).

The only thing the old darker were better were red fasemasks and the strips on the sleeve with the logo apart from that the new ones are great.

I'll hold my exictement bout crabtree until he plays and delivers.
Share 49ersWebzone