LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 198 users in the forums

Every Year there is a suprise cut. Who will it be this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Every Year there is a suprise cut. Who will it be this year?

Originally posted by jon_aztecs12:
I love the way this guy plays....nothing brings him down, nd he gives it 150% every down

fixed
I love the guy too. brings it all, every time, BUT, his history of injuries and the promising receivers around him make his position very tenuous. I would not be surprised if he was one of those unexpected or half-expected cuts. Some people bad-mouth him, btu he's the epitome of the 9'er mentality and I wish him well either way.
If he does get cut , which isnt gunna happen, he will have a new job within a week.
Morgan
Crabtree
Bruce
Hill
Jones

Looks like Battle AND Zeigler will both be gone. There's no chance we keep 6 receivers in a ground n' pound offense.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Actually both Battle and Zeigler could be gone. I'm thinking we only keep 5 receivers.

I AGREE, I think he and Zeigler are gone. I like him, but Arnaz Battle has not been able to stay healthy!
why would we cut Battle when Isaac Bruce is gone next year?

Thats wouldnt make to much sense.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Actually both Battle and Zeigler could be gone. I'm thinking we only keep 5 receivers.

i agree 100% we need to cut battle for sure.. he is injury prone and hasnt done much for 3 years.. i like ziegler thou
Im torn. Battle is the epitomy of the type of player that I like, but I see a lot of upside with Ziegler
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
There are NUMEROUS threads on this subject.

SEARCH FUNCTION please.
Originally posted by jon_aztecs12:
I love the way this guy plays....nothing brings him down, nd he gives it 100% every down

I hope you're not talking about Battle. Any defender in the league can "bring him down."

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
why would we cut Battle when Isaac Bruce is gone next year?

Thats wouldnt make to much sense.

I'm gonna guess it would be a numbers issue at WR. I think we're most likely to keep five receivers, but if we keep six, then I'm betting Battle will be a goner. It would probably be between Battle and Jason Hill if we were to keep five receivers.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by jta854:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
QUESTION: If 45% of the zone thinks Battle will be cut, and he does get cut, DOESN"T THAT MEAN ITS NO LONGER A SURPRISE????

That is deep.

no that's common sense.

Zing!!! You are on fire!!!
My money is on one of the QB's.
Bruce and Battle. Crabtree turns out to be the man and we go with all young receivers.
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by gresham49erfan:

You. Turn in your fan gear on the way out noob.

~Ceadder

Ceadder if I didn't know any better id say you was on that list along with some of your homies lol!

Yeah noob!!! ha ha, jk, jk, I kid, I kid!

Get em ceadder

I was wondering if someone caught that. lol

frankie, me an you always been cool. I don't spect that'll change cause I know you at least have some solid thought given to a topic before posting. Course I come to spect it from guys that remember Frankie is not Frank Gore. lol

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone