LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 234 users in the forums

49ers guard walks on teammate.....wait what???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Did anyone else think some of the things Soap said didn't make any sense lol.

While reading the interview I was kind of confused with some of his responses and the things he was trying to say.
haha, I have a bad back...and I think if this dude walked on it, I would never be able to walk again.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by samoan49er:
We do this all the time back home....whenever you got a sore back, you get people to walk on it. You should see how we cure the sprained ankles...no need for ice, just a good coconut oiled massage.....by a person stepping on your leg!!

I'd hate to see how you guys cure headaches!!!

hahaha
Originally posted by 209ers:

in the background is a framed #14 jersey. who's uni was that? thanks in advance for you great knowledge.
Originally posted by Kezar1965:

in the background is a framed #14 jersey. who's uni was that? thanks in advance for you great knowledge.

Y. A. Tittle
  • mod
  • Veteran

your name is Kezar 1965... Are you not from that time period? only the 3rd or 4th or 5th greatest 49er quarterback depending on who you talk to.

In your defense he did only play for the niners till 1960
Originally posted by modninerfan:

your name is Kezar 1965... Are you not from that time period? only the 3rd or 4th or 5th greatest 49er quarterback depending on who you talk to.

In your defense he did only play for the niners till 1960

I must confess i dont really remember Y.A. playing as a niner as i was only 5 years old. I was young and stupid then. John Brodie cured me of that though by 1962.
  • BurgerBoyRides
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by samoan49er:
We do this all the time back home....whenever you got a sore back, you get people to walk on it. You should see how we cure the sprained ankles...no need for ice, just a good coconut oiled massage.....by a person stepping on your leg!!

woah. somoans are tough.
Share 49ersWebzone