LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 216 users in the forums

IT'S GAME DAY! You Call The Score!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
23 - 13 Niners
Who cares?
21-17 Denver
22- 5 niners win

Denver gets a safety on Nate "The Big Man on Campus" Davis!!!
  • Mex49
42 -9 niners
34-17 Niners WIN Morgan and Coffee both have a good game
28-10 San Francisco. The Niners crush the Big Nickle D all day long!
Originally posted by AKfanster:
105 to 24, Niners win big.

That's how it played out on Madden anyway

But seriously, I'll say 17-13 Niners.
What do I win if I'm right?

The greatest prize of all, bragging rights.

Originally posted by boomer49er:
Who cares?

Everybody else who is posting in this thread.

Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
55-10 niners =D (sound familiar?)

I remember that day well.

That was a good day.

24 - 13 49ERS Injury free ------ I can't wait to see our young players.

Bronco fans are gonna start learning bout dem big nickel defense
I don't want to jinx anything but I will say this:

Although I like Moreno and the Broncos have some decent RBs I think their offense is a shadow of what it use to be with Cutler. We all know run D is our strength and has been even when we where at the bottom of the league in pass D our Run D was always in the middle of the pack. I expect to see what Coffee and Sheets can do. I want to get Vernon Davis off to a good start this year. Denver's D plain stunk it up last year ranking 29th with 375 yards per game. Dawkins should help but Alphonso Smith (2nd round) was there first defensive player taken. He won't be an immediate impact in my opinion. So unless Nolan makes that big of presence their D should be about the same.

I say 20-13 49ers

Edit: P.S. I didn't look at any other posts before predicting. Looking back 13 for the Broncos seems to be a popular number. I'd expect low scoring games all season from us and our opponents.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 14, 2009 at 6:24 AM ]
24-6 9ers.....Nolan's D sux a$$
  • lazy
  • Veteran
49-0
49ers
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I don't want to jinx anything but I will say this:

Although I like Moreno and the Broncos have some decent RBs I think their offense is a shadow of what it use to be with Cutler. We all know run D is our strength and has been even when we where at the bottom of the league in pass D our Run D was always in the middle of the pack. I expect to see what Coffee and Sheets can do. I want to get Vernon Davis off to a good start this year. Denver's D plain stunk it up last year ranking 29th with 375 yards per game. Dawkins should help but Alphonso Smith (2nd round) was there first defensive player taken. He won't be an immediate impact in my opinion. So unless Nolan makes that big of presence their D should be about the same.

[b]I say 20-13 49ers[/b
WTH is all this!!? Yikes dude, I like ur objectivity though. 31-16 Niners

Edit: P.S. I didn't look at any other posts before predicting. Looking back 13 for the Broncos seems to be a popular number. I'd expect low scoring games all season from us and our opponents.

Share 49ersWebzone