LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 349 users in the forums

will NFL network show the 49er / raider game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Will they show the game?

If not, how can I watch it?

Thanks
TVU Player will likely show it, thats how im watching, on the CBS or FOX station.
Yeah, it's gonna air Sunday night. 8pm my time (mountain).
Its on NFLN at 10 pm Eastern on Sunday.

LINK
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Justin.TV
Ustream.tv
channelsurfing.net
ATDHE.net
In so cal it's been shown live on KTLA which will likely be the Raider broadcast of it though.

Not sure about anywhere else though.....
NFLN is showing ALL presea games. just find a guide on the internet and look it up. btw they cant show all of them live, but they rebroadcast them at least 3 times i believe.
Sunday!!!!
  • XaNaDu
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
TVU Player will likely show it, thats how im watching, on the CBS or FOX station.

@AB. You didn't get NFL Ticket this year?
Originally posted by XaNaDu:

im getting it back this year, sometime between Sept and Oct, just need to pay the past bill off and then get it re-installed. Everything looks good so far, ill have the money soon, so im excited.

• XaNaDu
  • Info N/A

im getting it back this year, sometime between Sept and Oct, just need to pay the past bill off and then get it re-installed. Everything looks good so far, ill have the money soon, so im excited.

Sounds good. u getting the superfan upgrade? I'm delaying my decision too. For me getting the ticket isn't the hassle. It's direct tv's expensive plans that they make u sign up for for 2 years. Anyways I think i'll get superfan this time. Just don't wanna miss any games in case it really ends up being a great season for a 9er fan. tc bud.

Sounds good. u getting the superfan upgrade? I'm delaying my decision too. For me getting the ticket isn't the hassle. It's direct tv's expensive plans that they make u sign up for for 2 years. Anyways I think i'll get superfan this time. Just don't wanna miss any games in case it really ends up being a great season for a 9er fan. tc bud.

super fan is sucj a waste of money, i have just about had it with direct tv as well, i have had the sunday ticket for about 6 or so years now......every year they try to a$$ rape you in price. last year i paid 179.99 this year they tried to charge me 300....i eventually got them down to 224.99, but why should i have to go through this bulls**t every year!!!!!!!!!
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=09000d5d81150c2c&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true
I'm in Vegas and they are showinf the game live here on a local channel(my lvtv) 12 live at 5pm but its not in HD.
Originally posted by E-49er:
I'm in Vegas and they are showinf the game live here on a local channel(my lvtv) 12 live at 5pm but its not in HD.

At least you get to watch!
Share 49ersWebzone