There are 363 users in the forums

Paraag Marathe Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
While I think Paraag is tough with negotiations, this ain't the franchise that is going to flinch with this kind of stance. I figure its all posturing and unless a trade happens in the next few days, Deebo is here. This season, next, etc. Just likely won't get worked out for awhile.

I could go either way. Id rather he be here longterm. I definitely would take a king's ransom in a trade. We either win big or win a little, but the 49ers will win this one. Just wish this were simple. Clearly the 49ers can't have nice things lol.

Yeah, Larry K. on the Peacock/Crock pod believes it's not just the APY or use as a RB being used against him but the $70M GTD, of which he stated, this FO has never come close to giving to anybody. His words not mine.

"It's not about money." Maybe TODAY it isn't (because he's already asked for a trade) but it probably was in the beginning in the early "feel out" discussions.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I tend to agree with this but he played out of his mind in the playoffs. Kind of made up for the lackluster season he had... well compared to his previous All-pro standard of play.

This. Latter part of the season and into the playoffs was back to all pro level.
He didn't have to worry about the entire middle of the field anymore with Greenlaw back

but supposedly he his ass now

To quote you. Nobody said this.

lol ridiculous
playing like ass and he will bounce back is saying he is and still curently... ass

no way to back pedal from that one
I tend to agree with this but he played out of his mind in the playoffs. Kind of made up for the lackluster season he had... well compared to his previous All-pro standard of play.

This. Latter part of the season and into the playoffs was back to all pro level.
He didn't have to worry about the entire middle of the field anymore with Greenlaw back

lol ridiculous
playing like ass and he will bounce back is saying he is and still curently... ass

He did play like ass esp. in the beginning. He even talked about it. In fact, IIRC, he was graded as one of the worst LB's for quite a while. But none of these semantics has anything to do with them original discussion. It's just you being reactionary and defensive. To each, his own though.

lol ridiculous

He did play like ass esp. in the beginning. He even talked about it. In fact, IIRC, he was graded as one of the worst LB's for quite a while. But none of these semantics has anything to do with them original discussion. It's just you being reactionary and defensive. To each, his own though.
oh but it does.. and your opinion off Warner being ass is incorrect. That is all.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I'll be waiting for my apology from Hoov and All.

Good job. There was in fact a video. ….however…LOL! He straight up said there's been no
offer

Now apologize. You called me a liar. And as always, I deliver the evidence.

Your job is to ask for every link, then twist it or ignore it like a child putting their fingers in their ears yelling to drown out the sound of mom's voice telling him it's bath time.

They say they ain't going past 20. You're worth it but they ain't paying it.

I'd say that's the ultimate lowball offer...no offer at all. I can't imagine why he'd be upset.

Yep told me this "didn't exist".

Lol the video you both described doesn't exist

Good job. There was in fact a video. ….however…LOL! He straight up said there's been no
offer

Your job is to ask for every link, then twist it or ignore it like a child putting their fingers in their ears yelling to drown out the sound of mom's voice telling him it's bath time.

I'd say that's the ultimate lowball offer...no offer at all. I can't imagine why he'd be upset.

you have to read between the lines where there isn't anything...then spin it to match your narrative..

offer

you have to read between the lines where there isn't anything...then spin it to match your narrative..

Bro takes these off first then re-read the posts.

more like stop sipping on this and provide what is being claimed

more like stop sipping on this and provide what is being claimed

I know, LEAVE THE 49ers FO Alone!!

i don't get it.. you're the one with the self induced crying over here lol

when asked to back it up.. back it up
No offer was ever made and Deebo apparently told team don't make an offer I want to be traded.

Somehow that translates to it's Paraag fault because the hypothetical offer was gonna be too low?
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Apr 22, 2022 at 3:27 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
No offer was ever made and Deebo apparently told team don't make an offer I want to be traded.

Somehow that translates to it's Paraag fault because they hypothetical offer was gonna be too low?

Yep you're all caught up.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Somehow that translates to it's Paraag fault because the hypothetical offer was gonna be too low?

Some want to blame everything on the F O. At some point, we need to understand that certain players are Just drama queens. Money and fame goes to their heads.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Some want to blame everything on the F O. At some point, we need to understand that certain players are Just drama queens. Money and fame goes to their heads.

If you are so butthurt that the team didn't offer you a contract the moment the season ended you need some damn perspective. Best defensive player in the NFL was negotiating all the way up into training camp last year. It's how this stuff works on every team.

offer

Mmmhmm keep backpeddling.

Oh wow. Typical.

Told ya...form an opinion.. get challenged for evidence...evidence provided (despite not needing to provide evidence over an opinion)...dismisses it...twists it...cycle repeats.

Flip it and ask for evidence to support the claim we got better this off season and we're a Superbowl contender...crickets.

offer

Share 49ersWebzone