There are 541 users in the forums

Paraag Marathe Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's busy thinking about the twist in his next movie.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I'll be waiting for my apology from Hoov and All.

Good job. There was in fact a video. ….however…LOL! He straight up said there's been no
offer

Now apologize. You called me a liar. And as always, I deliver the evidence.

Your job is to ask for every link, then twist it or ignore it like a child putting their fingers in their ears yelling to drown out the sound of mom's voice telling him it's bath time.

They say they ain't going past 20. You're worth it but they ain't paying it.

I'd say that's the ultimate lowball offer...no offer at all. I can't imagine why he'd be upset.

Yep told me this "didn't exist".

Lol the video you both described doesn't exist

Mmmhmm keep backpeddling.

Oh wow. Typical.

Told ya...form an opinion.. get challenged for evidence...evidence provided (despite not needing to provide evidence over an opinion)...dismisses it...twists it...cycle repeats.

Flip it and ask for evidence to support the claim we got better this off season and we're a Superbowl contender...crickets.

Lol you said there was a video where he and his agent said they offered under 20. So where is that video? We all heard you make that claim. But yeah, I'm the one backpedaling . Keep doubling down NC
oh and I've told you why I still think they are contenders. You in turn downplayed all the all pro players I presented and just glossed over everything 🤣
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Apr 22, 2022 at 4:26 PM ]
I'll be waiting for my apology from Hoov and All.

Good job. There was in fact a video. ….however…LOL! He straight up said there's been no
offer

Now apologize. You called me a liar. And as always, I deliver the evidence.

Your job is to ask for every link, then twist it or ignore it like a child putting their fingers in their ears yelling to drown out the sound of mom's voice telling him it's bath time.

They say they ain't going past 20. You're worth it but they ain't paying it.

I'd say that's the ultimate lowball offer...no offer at all. I can't imagine why he'd be upset.

Yep told me this "didn't exist".

Lol the video you both described doesn't exist

Mmmhmm keep backpeddling.

Oh wow. Typical.

Told ya...form an opinion.. get challenged for evidence...evidence provided (despite not needing to provide evidence over an opinion)...dismisses it...twists it...cycle repeats.

Flip it and ask for evidence to support the claim we got better this off season and we're a Superbowl contender...crickets.

Lol you said there was a video where he and his agent said they offered under 20. So where is that video? We all heard you make that claim. But yeah, I'm the one backpedaling . Keep doubling down NC
oh and I've told you why I still think they are contenders. You in turn downplayed all the all pro players I presented and just glossed over everything 🤣

I said there was a video where the agent said they wouldn't even go up to $20M even though he's "worth it." It's literally right in the video. You even hear Deebo saying he wants to go to the table to negotiate which debunks today's report.

My thoughts are Paraag and the agent had initial discussions and was informing Deebo they're at a stand still since Paraag won't even go to $20M...so why would there be a deal offered by Paraag? Why would CAA go to the negotiation table when they can't even get past 1st base?
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 22, 2022 at 4:41 PM ]

This part is cool. I think they'll be playoff contenders. My point was what about THIS off reason makes you feel they'll be a Superbowl contender after the moves the top 3 NFC teams made and win it against the top AFC team from a stacked conference that went ape s**t competing this off season to 1-up each other?
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 22, 2022 at 4:49 PM ]
I said there was a video where the agent said they wouldn't even go up to $20M even though he's "worth it." It's literally right in the video. You even hear Deebo saying he wants to go to the table to negotiate which debunks today's report.

My thoughts are Paraag and the agent had initial discussions and was informing Deebo they're at a stand still since Paraag won't even go to $20M...so why would there be a deal offered by Paraag? Why would CAA go to the negotiation table when they can't even get past 1st base?

Or the 9ers never made an offer, he's upset and demanding a trade. Clearly says they never made an offer.

Sounds like the 20 mil stuff is what the Titans are offering Brown which is why he has complained about not being offered enough. At no point does Deebo say my agent says x or y.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Apr 22, 2022 at 4:56 PM ]

This part is cool. I think they'll be playoff contenders. My point was what about THIS off reason makes you feel they'll be a Superbowl contender after the moves the top 3 NFC teams made and win it against the top AFC team from a stacked conference that went ape s**t competing this off season to 1-up each other?

And I've told you what I like about THIS offseason as well. Loved the Ward, Turay, McCloudand Hyder signings . Addressed 2 huge areas of need with secondary and and ST's. Adding in 2 ERs that can/have flourished in this system gives them even more flexibility in the draft. Yeah it sucks to lose LT (well not for you , I know you think he stinks and was a liability) and DJ, but that's why you invest high picks into guys like Kinlaw and Banks….and now it's time for them to step up like most of the guys do on this team. So not only did they keep their all pro nucleus of key positions in tact (well hopefully they do with Deebo), they also continued to add to the great depth you love so much. But again a lot of this will hinge on Treys development. I mean I get it, they didn't go crazy and sign all the big names in FA so I guess it means an inactive offseason

Will just have to agree to disagree on what you said about the video content, Can tell you outside of GM, we all read what you wrote and were inferring.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Or the 9ers never made an offer, he's upset and demanding a trade. Clearly says they never made an offer.

Sounds like the 20 mil stuff is what the Titans are offering Brown which is why he has complained about not being offered enough. At no point does Deebo say my agent says x or y.

Be careful with the wording. "Made an offer."

Paraag isn't going to spend hours drafting up a contract CAA is just going to throw in the garage. Hell, they wouldn't even accept a meeting invite.

Except he said, "even though YOU are worth it." Not "HE" is worth it.

The idea is that Deebo is talking to his agent here in the background.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 22, 2022 at 5:23 PM ]

And I've told you what I like about THIS offseason as well. Loved the Ward, Turay, McCloudand Hyder signings . Addressed 2 huge areas of need with secondary and and ST's. Adding in 2 ERs that can/have flourished in this system gives them even more flexibility in the draft. Yeah it sucks to lose LT (well not for you , I know you think he stinks and was a liability) and DJ, but that's why you invest high picks into guys like Kinlaw and Banks….and now it's time for them to step up like most of the guys do on this team. So not only did they keep their all pro nucleus of key positions in tact (well hopefully they do with Deebo), they also continued to add to the great depth you love so much. But again a lot of this will hinge on Treys development. I mean I get it, they didn't go crazy and sign all the big names in FA so I guess it means an inactive offseason

That's cool. But you think that's enough to make up for the talent gap last year (where we didn't make it) and the gains of the competition?

No objective person would say we're a better team today but you think we're a Superbowl contender? I mean, that's totally cool if you think so; I'm just trying to follow the logic on how you got there.

Paraag isn't going to spend hours drafting up a contract CAA is just going to throw in the garage. Hell, they wouldn't even accept a meeting invite.

Um no he's talking to AJ Brown

Will just have to agree to disagree on what you said about the video content, Can tell you outside of GM, we all read what you wrote and were inferring.

I'm a bit confused on what the issue is here. I stated what I remembered from the video, provided the video and it states exactly what I remembered.

Now, with Ward's video, Kittle's agents comments, Barrows, Lombardi, Kruger, this video and 21 years of knowing how Paraag rolls isn't enough evidence for you to believe he used his leverage here to lowball the s**t out of CAA/Deebo on the initial talks, i don't know what to tell you.

What is your theory then? That we don't even want Deebo so we didn't even bother offering him an initial contract?
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 22, 2022 at 5:32 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Um no he's talking to AJ Brown

You think? I could buy that. The first video I saw it noted he was talking to Kittle...then a fan noted it was actually his agent. Hmmm.

That's cool. But you think that's enough to make up for the talent gap last year (where we didn't make it) and the gains of the competition?

No objective person would say we're a better team today but you think we're a Superbowl contender? I mean, that's totally cool if you think so; I'm just trying to follow the logic on how you got there.

Did I say that? I said the high picks they invested last year will need to step in and do what we're drafted to do. It's called letting it play out and I clearly said losing LT and DJ was tough, I laid out above why I think what I think. You are having a hard time following because you think everyone should follow your doom and gloom approach because the FO didn't follow some blueprint that you wanted them to follow. It's funny you say keeping up with the competition, because every team in the NFCW, and the NFC fir that matter, has hemorrhaged big time talent. And if you want to really break it down. The AFCW is the only glut of teams that really went all in.
You think? I could buy that. The first video I saw it noted he was talking to Kittle...then a fan noted it was actually his agent. Hmmm.

He tells his mom he's talking to AJ Brown when she asks.
I'm a bit confused on what the issue is here. I stated what I remembered from the video, provided the video and it states exactly what I remembered.

Now, with Ward's video, Kittle's agents comments, Barrows, Lombardi, Kruger, this video and 21 years of knowing how Paraag rolls isn't enough evidence for you to believe he used his leverage here to lowball the s**t out of CAA/Deebo on the initial talks, i don't know what to tell you.

What is your theory then? That we don't even want Deebo so we didn't even bother offering him an initial contract?

Judging from the actual data available Deebo got butt hurt he didn't get an offer yet. Simple as that. Think the FO was focused on moving Jimmy and would tackle Deebo after the draft. Apparently he didn't like that.
Share 49ersWebzone