There are 248 users in the forums

Paraag Marathe Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Tennessee is stupid then. Why "make an offer" you know is going to just get thrown in the garbage? Look how offended Brown got...crying to Deebo about it.

I mean, if Paraag did one for $19M, it would have the exact same reaction. It would be an insult to Deebo, he'd be pissed, the agent would laugh, etc. It would be counterproductive and would be a waste of time for everyone.

I hear you about the Garoppolo situation but there's nothing there for Paraag to do. Paraag also has a huge department that can help with initial talks, drafting an initial contract and setting up a meeting...which isn't exactly a challenge here this time of the year.

You also dismissed the part where Deebo said he wanted to go to the table. That's absolutely counter to everything reported by a few other prominent national media folks (e.g. IR, AS).

Although RIGHT NOW it sounds like that desire might be over.

I don't hear any part about wanting to go to table in that video so don't know what you are referring to.

I don't see it as that disrespectful to not start negotiating with guys under contract until after is draft is over. If that is why he's mad it's pretty petty to me. My guess is there's more to it.

9ers shouldn't have any problem paying Deebo or AJ money. If Deebo won't stay get AJ.

Bam!

BTW, so you think that's Brown saying, "...you gotta go to the table" or Deebo?

[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 23, 2022 at 5:58 PM ]
Brown is saying it
Brown is saying it

Thanks. I couldn't quite tell and heard that incorrectly. TN offers him a lowball contract and then won't even go to the table to negotiate? Geesh.

BTW, that would be petty if THAT is the real reason he's pissed.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 23, 2022 at 6:02 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Hoov gaslights like a politician. The language is just uncanny smooth. After you directly requote your previous post, he says "outside you and GM we all read" lol. Gaslighting 101 is having you question your own sanity when there's literal proof of what was said - demands proof from you while making unproven claims. Lol.

But that's my bro tho.

What was said in the video is Deebo never got an offer. That's it. Everything else is about AJ Brown and the Titans not wanting to pay him.

Yeah, but I'm the one gaslighting
Hoov gaslights like a politician. The language is just uncanny smooth. After you directly requote your previous post, he says "outside you and GM we all read" lol. Gaslighting 101 is having you question your own sanity when there's literal proof of what was said - demands proof from you while making unproven claims. Lol.

But that's my bro tho.

I guess we need to preference each opinion with some legalese stating the opinions within NinerTalk are not necessarily representative of those views of the WebZone. Make sure you leave all of your references!

Hoov's a good dude. He's just ultra protective and likes unicorns and rainbows a bit much. Good balance here.
Me not incessantly whining/bashing the FO, thinking I'm somehow privy to information others aren't or buying into unsubstantiated conspiracy theories doesn't equate to me being a homer lol. When you look up a rainbows and unicorns homer in the dictionary there is a picture of you from the Baalke years 🤣
I'm sure this guy has done a killer presentation on proving they can replicate Deebo's production with multiple players.

(I kid, but that's honestly the best approach to filling the void left by Deebo if he's traded)
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 24, 2022 at 9:45 AM ]
Wrong Thread
[ Edited by WINiner on Apr 24, 2022 at 10:31 AM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

But that's my bro tho.

I guess we need to preference each opinion with some legalese stating the opinions within NinerTalk are not necessarily representative of those views of the WebZone. Make sure you leave all of your references!

Hoov's a good dude. He's just ultra protective and likes unicorns and rainbows a bit much. Good balance here.
Me not incessantly whining/bashing the FO, thinking I'm somehow privy to information others aren't or buying into unsubstantiated conspiracy theories doesn't equate to me being a homer lol. When you look up a rainbows and unicorns homer in the dictionary there is a picture of you from the Baalke years 🤣

Haha. For sure! I was genus before genus.

Some of us learn from our experiences and grow. I certainly learned going from the rainbows and unicorns route with the hopes it would turn out like that was a futile exercise in rose colored homerism.

Hence why I warned ya'll to pay close attention to the what happens to the next regime. And here we are!

Paraag runs this b***h! Confirmed.

PS: Baalke was still a train wreck and cancer and I am proud how Lynch helped turn that image around. No easy PR task.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 24, 2022 at 11:15 AM ]

But that's my bro tho.

Some of us learn from our experiences and grow. I certainly learned going from the rainbows and unicorns route with the hopes it would turn out like that was a futile exercise in rose colored homerism.

Hence why I warned ya'll to pay close attention to the what happens to the next regime. And here we are!

PS: Baalke was still a train wreck and cancer and I am proud how Lynch helped turn that image around. No easy PR task.

Where exactly are we? An NFCCG and SB appearance 2 out of 3 years?
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm sure this guy has done a killer presentation on proving they can replicate Deebo's production with multiple players.

(I kid, but that's honestly the best approach to filling the void left by Deebo if he's traded)

This one is easy for him. He'll show how we're #1 in rushing attempts. Receivers aren't even a big deal and they need to be excellent run blockers first. Then he'll show average depth of target. Defer to Kyle's scheme helping him 70% of the time, Arby stats, fly sweeps, quick screens, etc. All very replaceable production.

But that's my bro tho.

We're in the Paraag thread.

But that's my bro tho.

No I'm serious. Where are we? The way you describe it this is one of the most inept, poorly run franchises around and if you don't agree with that you are a clueless Homer.

But that's my bro tho.

No I'm serious. Where are we? The way you describe it this is one of the most inept, poorly run franchises around and if you don't agree with that you are a clueless Homer.

We're a fiscally-centric organization yesterday, today and tomorrow; so much so that we'll remain competitive annually with a quality HC and GM but will never be in position to have enough horses to win #6.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 24, 2022 at 11:26 AM ]

But that's my bro tho.

We're a fiscally-centric organization yesterday, today and tomorrow so much so that we'll remain competitive annually with a quality HC and GM but will never be in position to have enough horses to win it all in today's game.

But that's my bro tho.

We're a fiscally-centric organization yesterday, today and tomorrow; so much so that we'll remain competitive annually with a quality HC and GM but will never be in position to have enough horses to win #6.

Except it wasn't a lack of horsepower that cost us against the Rams or Chiefs, it was a combination of execution, play calling and inconsistent officiating.
Share 49ersWebzone