There are 173 users in the forums

Paraag Marathe Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't see Twitter posts as being very reliable but it wouldn't shock me in the least. Gideon Yu got replaced by Marathe as team president. Yu had been a well known Harbaugh supporter. Almost as soon as Marathe became team president, the Harbaugh rumors started to fly and kept going.

Marathe is favored by John York and is BFF's with Jed York, he's been everywhere in the organization, used to be up in the coaches box until Harbaugh kicked him out. He was involved with the draft selection process and his analytics data was used to overrule Walsh and McVay when they wanted to make certain trades during the draft. He was heavily involved in the coaching search that resulted in Nolan and has supposedly developed a specific profile of what a top tier head coach looks like. Now he has more pull in the organization than ever before.

sarcasm is under valued
Originally posted by sacniner:
Read this female's twitter, man she is trying to get famous and gain followers from this lmao. Not one real media member has picked up this story. She is also really defensive.

I think she just threw some s**t out there and hope it stuck. Unfortunatley for her, no one that mattered picked it up. She claimed she knew about the Kap thing before a writer for Bay Area Sports Guy. Probably got jealous and tried to throw something out... oh my, fan bloggers are trying to be real important now

Exactly. Dudes here act like she's hanging out in the locker room and with all the executives because Ray Ratto responded to one of her tweets.
These are the same dudes who refuse to believe anything that LaCanfora or Schefter say.
So praag is that kid that would break your best transformer by trying to make it do something it wasnt supposed to
Originally posted by Allx9er:
So praag is that kid that would break your best transformer by trying to make it do something it wasnt supposed to

More like he'd tell you that there is a mathematically more efficient way of playing with it. He would produce a series of charts and statistical analysis to back up his claims, even though his ideas went against common sense, you'd try it anyway and in the process YOU would break the toy.

Then he would shove you down to the ground, take all your other toys and tell you to blame Jim Harbaugh.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 4, 2015 at 7:54 AM ]

More like he'd tell you that there is a mathematically more efficient way of playing with it. He would produce a series of charts and statistical analysis to back up his claims, even though his ideas went against common sense, you'd try it anyway and in the process YOU would break the toy.

Then he would shove you down to the ground, take all your other toys and tell you to blame Jim Harbaugh.

......he told Bill Walsh what he should do in an NFL draft....that's always gonna be f**king hilarious to me. f**k that dynasty you built, I've got equations.
Originally posted by Niners816:

......he told Bill Walsh what he should do in an NFL draft....that's always gonna be f**king hilarious to me. f**k that dynasty you built, I've got equations.
eddie D would help praag and his equations find their way into a landfill slated for a mall
it's funny that Paraag was one of the first to develop these "equations" and are basically the same thing most everyone posts to show how players are performing these days....PFF numbers.

PFF = good
Paraag = bad
[ Edited by boast on Nov 4, 2015 at 8:25 AM ]
Originally posted by boast:
it's funny that Paraag was one of the first to develop these "equations" and are basically the same thing most everyone posts to show how players are performing these days....PFF numbers.

PFF = good
Paraag = bad

True, where the praise Paraag thread when people were on his nuts

PFF = good
Paraag = bad

What PFF numbers have ever said that Mike Nolan is a better coaching candidate than Mike Holmgren?
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Nov 4, 2015 at 8:32 AM ]
All I know that a lot of people with connections are saying the 49ers management is real BAD. Honestly, there's really only 2 guys who make the decisions in terms of operations and they are Jed and Paraage.

Baalke just seems like the guy who is trying to get the right players.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:

PFF = good
Paraag = bad

What PFF numbers have ever said that Mike Nolan is a better coaching candidate than Mike Holmgren?

Supposedly, there was mounds of data presented by him favoring Nolan over Holmgren in 2004-05. He really needs to work on his coaching hiring equations, because starting with Nolan we are 1 for 4 in that department.
Originally posted by Joecool:
All I know that a lot of people with connections are saying the 49ers management is real BAD. Honestly, there's really only 2 guys who make the decisions in terms of operations and they are Jed and Paraage.

anyone can say anything cause there is no proof

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 4, 2015 at 8:38 AM ]

PFF = good
Paraag = bad

Supposedly, there was mounds of data presented by him favoring Nolan over Holmgren in 2004-05. He really needs to work on his coaching hiring equations, because starting with Nolan we are 1 for 4 in that department.

Paraag: "According to these numbers, winning a super bowl is worse than having no experience as a HC at all. Welp, better give this Nolan character GM powers too."

PFF = good
Paraag = bad

Paraag: "According to these numbers, winning a super bowl is worse than having no experience as a HC at all. Welp, better give this Nolan character GM powers too."
Harbaugh inherited veteran pro-bowlers from Nolan.

Nolan and Co did get rid of the trash and bring in solid players, he just whiffed on QB
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Joecool:

anyone can say anything cause there is no proof

Those same people who are saying this stuff have been correct up to this point. Look at the results of the team. You can blame on the head coach but then that doesn't explain why the previous coach was let go.

It's obvious there terrible decisions being made in the 49ers front office. By title, there's only two guys who have the power to make those. Don't tell me Baalke because he was the one who had a relationship with Harbaugh while he was at Stanford.
Share 49ersWebzone