LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 242 users in the forums

Jerry Rice # 1 all time!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Damn that dude was great, watching this crap truly makes you understand how great he was and how great we were. People didn't appreciate at the time how great niner football truly was.
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Dec 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM ]
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
How is Lawrence Taylor above Joe?

This is blasephemy!
Originally posted by mryan1004:
the greatest part about him is though he wasn't the fastest receiver he had incredible field vision, route discipline, and hands. He made it look effortless

And he ran so smoothly that his head wouldn't bob around as he ran. It would stay perfectly level as he went down or across the field. That was one of the keys to his amazing ability to track and catch the ball.
I fking love Jerry Rice. 🐐
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

That's my WR!

so many fake reporters trolling for reaction and clicks on SM.

f**k that dude.
Yep, don't fk with the GOAT!
The CTE is real... lol.

Even so... we gotta get at least one more for Jerry.
[ Edited by random49er on Jul 13, 2024 at 11:24 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Damn that dude was great, watching this crap truly makes you understand how great he was and how great we were. People didn't appreciate at the time how great niner football truly was.

Yes we did. When that era ended my buddy and I knew we would never see a run of greatness by the Niners like that again.

Originally posted by Chico:
The MOST amazing thing to me is that these stats are with taking a year off after Warren (the cheap shot artist) Sapp face masked Jerry and tore his ACL!!! He scored 22 touchdowns in a 12 game strike shortened season so FU Randy Moss!

There will NEVER be another Jerry!!!

Thank you so much for all the great catches & the memories!

THIS
I wonder what exactly set him off. He's usually so accommodating to the press. I saw him at the DMV once. He walked right to the front of the line ahead of about a dozen people. That was before people made appointments. They made an exception for him.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

That's my WR!

so many fake reporters trolling for reaction and clicks on SM.

f**k that dude.

JR still passionate about his Niners!

He got caught up in this new media bait traps, TMZ was just looking for a story so JR gave them one. LOL
Originally posted by random49er:
The CTE is real... lol.

Even so... we gotta get at least one more for Jerry.

Yeah, not a funny remark. TMZers were being f**king douchbags and he called them out. Shouting "Cowboys!" and making smart ass Chiefs comments..they had it coming. Jerry is a super classy dude, smart as a whip, very nice guy. These guys were being total bags. I have no doubt he could take their asses too..guy is in really good shape still lol. Fk them up, Jerry!
😂 I saw this and I'm with Jerry 100 percent. Don't you get in his face talking smack to the GOAT! You god damn peasants. Better stay in your lane!
Share 49ersWebzone