LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 172 users in the forums

Jerry Rice # 1 all time!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I love Jerry Rice so much
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
😂 I saw this and I'm with Jerry 100 percent. Don't you get in his face talking smack to the GOAT! You god damn peasants. Better stay in your lane!

All of this. Lol. I saw Jerry in person and I was in awe...as everyone should be around the 🐐 lol

Best of all time!
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by random49er:
The CTE is real... lol.

Even so... we gotta get at least one more for Jerry.

Yeah, not a funny remark. TMZers were being f**king douchbags and he called them out. Shouting "Cowboys!" and making smart ass Chiefs comments..they had it coming. Jerry is a super classy dude, smart as a whip, very nice guy. These guys were being total bags. I have no doubt he could take their asses too..guy is in really good shape still lol. Fk them up, Jerry!

It's not TMZ. They're KC "media" but basically podcasters with some media credentials.

The video they posted was heavily edited which tells me they f**ked around and found out with Jerry then acted all innocent and shocked.

First they're walking along with him asking him the BS question of "do you think Chiefs have a good enough WR room to win a SB AGAIN" with clear emphasis on again.

First of all why ask Jerry about the Chiefs? Go ask Tony Gonzalez or even Montana.

Second it's a loaded question in several ways since they just won a SB with a weak WR unit and added two key guys to it.

Then the clip switches to Jerry walking up to one of them face on saying "you're an ahole you know that?"

Which wasn't even the outburst TMZ reported on. Clearly something happened between the clips. I don't see Jerry just going off the original question. He clearly didn't appreciate it but there was more to it for sure.
Originally posted by genus49:
It's not TMZ. They're KC "media" but basically podcasters with some media credentials.

The video they posted was heavily edited which tells me they f**ked around and found out with Jerry then acted all innocent and shocked.

First they're walking along with him asking him the BS question of "do you think Chiefs have a good enough WR room to win a SB AGAIN" with clear emphasis on again.

First of all why ask Jerry about the Chiefs? Go ask Tony Gonzalez or even Montana.

Second it's a loaded question in several ways since they just won a SB with a weak WR unit and added two key guys to it.

Then the clip switches to Jerry walking up to one of them face on saying "you're an ahole you know that?"

Which wasn't even the outburst TMZ reported on. Clearly something happened between the clips. I don't see Jerry just going off the original question. He clearly didn't appreciate it but there was more to it for sure.

Ok so nobody KC podcasters who don't look like they have ever played a sport in their life taunt Jerry. Because they are nobodies and need clicks. Probably haven't gotten a date in a while too lol. Jerry is such a nice guy..but yeah, these losers on a golf event in Tahoe being toads..that would set me off too. Na, Jerry was not set off just by that question..they wouldn't leave the guy alone. f**k them. Jerry Rice forever!!
[ Edited by Montana on Jul 13, 2024 at 3:26 PM ]
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
It's so awesome how much he loves this team, he's son is fighting for a roster spot in Buffalo right now and he's still riding hard.
Those chiefs reporters were clearly trolling jerry, they f**ked around and found out. Then they acted like innocent victims. f**k those losers and f**k the Chiefs
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by random49er:
The CTE is real... lol.

Even so... we gotta get at least one more for Jerry.

Yeah, not a funny remark. TMZers were being f**king douchbags and he called them out. Shouting "Cowboys!" and making smart ass Chiefs comments..they had it coming. Jerry is a super classy dude, smart as a whip, very nice guy. These guys were being total bags. I have no doubt he could take their asses too..guy is in really good shape still lol. Fk them up, Jerry!

I figured it was BS. The way the article was worded just screamed some punks looking for attention pulling the "wE dun n0 wUT hAPeNeD" so called innocence. The types that throw rocks and hide their hands.
Originally posted by JMC52:
It's so awesome how much he loves this team, he's son is fighting for a roster spot in Buffalo right now and he's still riding hard.

Chargers
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 14, 2024 at 3:02 AM ]
I may be biased, but I'm a little upset not seeing Ronnie Lott on that list. The guy was the most dominant and complete player in the secondary EVER. For years watching the draft, people would talk about who "the next Ronnie Lott might be". It took until Ed Reed and Sean Taylor for some to even come CLOSE! Finally the NFL had to change the rules on hitting, because they just knew there would never be another #42! I think he would be on there before Manning, who was really a disappointment in clutch games. I'd have him above Butkus too.

And my personal hatred for Reggie White, just makes me seeing his name on any list like this.
The GOAT of GOATS was standing on business.

F* ck the Kansas City Swifties.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by JMC52:

Chargers

Yes I think you were thinking Gore's son who is on the Bills.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RDB4216:
I may be biased, but I'm a little upset not seeing Ronnie Lott on that list. The guy was the most dominant and complete player in the secondary EVER. For years watching the draft, people would talk about who "the next Ronnie Lott might be". It took until Ed Reed and Sean Taylor for some to even come CLOSE! Finally the NFL had to change the rules on hitting, because they just knew there would never be another #42! I think he would be on there before Manning, who was really a disappointment in clutch games. I'd have him above Butkus too.

And my personal hatred for Reggie White, just makes me seeing his name on any list like this.

Ronnie Lott was a coach on the field for those 49er DB's. I think him and Fred Dean were keys to winning during the dynasty years. Kyle needs a Lott level guy to win his super bowls. He's already got his Fred dean 2.0 (bosa).
I think he is.
Share 49ersWebzone