There are 103 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
section 139 row 3 baby! I'm flying up from Orlando Fl for the game and I've been a die-hard fan since '89.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by SJ49er:
Originally posted by niners9:
well i'm not from "here" but I might be going, I live in VA. just so you know, skins fans are a bunch of a**holes. very passionate and hate to lose.

My friend(giants fan) said the samething. Gave him a real hard time when he went a few years back.

f**k everyone of them I dont give a s**t. Every time I go to a game I have got in it with some ignorant fan. I get into it with them all the time at the sports bar (this one fan had the audacity to pull on my old school gold satin jacket and said "come on your supposed to be a Niner" and I told him he better STFU and dont touch me while I am watching my game). I am ready and I know my comebacks when they try and talk s**t. I think I am Section 106 row 15.

im sure all stadiums have ignorant fans. but i have been to a couple of skins games as well as some of my friends. they get even more ignorant since they have sucked the last couple of years.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Amir and Rubberneck should be there.

This. Lemme know where you guys tailgate. I have 4 tix and will tailgate in the orange lot.

I live in Alexandria, VA too. Lemme know if you want ideas about where to go around here.

I'm in +6 Niners fans. We're trying to figure out where to tailgate - do you recommend the orange lot? I've only been to a couple games at FedEx so I'm not that familiar with the lots.
Sec.118 row 12 seats 9-12!!!!!!!!!.Goin wit my wife(Niners fan of course), her friend and my brother(both Skins fans). I live in Va. as well, and I must say that I think the D.C area COWBOY fans are above and beyond Skins fans in terms of bein a*****es. Maybe just my personal experiences.
Rockin my white Vernon Davis premier...I might even have to bring the M&N Jerry Rice to switch it up at halftime. The replica Crabs will not be makin the trip haha...
I will be there, will update my seat location soon. My brother and I are going. He is a Skins fan BLAH, and of course a niner fan since 1978 here. We are going to see an awesome band play at the 930 club in DC the night before the game Stephen Kellogg and the sixers. So if you are going to the game and looking for some good entertainment the night before check them out.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
NC, yeah go ahead and PM me your number.

Originally posted by cwilson830:

This. Lemme know where you guys tailgate. I have 4 tix and will tailgate in the orange lot.

I live in Alexandria, VA too. Lemme know if you want ideas about where to go around here.

I'm in +6 Niners fans. We're trying to figure out where to tailgate - do you recommend the orange lot? I've only been to a couple games at FedEx so I'm not that familiar with the lots.

Yeah, Orange Lot is the closest and by far the most poppin. It's effin huge though. So we gotta figure out where exactly. I'm going with Rubberneck and his fam.

btw...for anyone saying that FedEx is a bad place to watch the game is crazy. FedEX is HUGE and built perfectly so that no matter where you're sitting, you can see all the action. As far as fans being a*****es, well, that's usually the case for any stadium. I've been to 5+ games and have never had any major problems at FedEx.

We will be there. If you get to meet us, you are lucky.
NC, yeah go ahead and PM me your number.

Yeah, Orange Lot is the closest and by far the most poppin. It's effin huge though. So we gotta figure out where exactly. I'm going with Rubberneck and his fam.

btw...for anyone saying that FedEx is a bad place to watch the game is crazy. FedEX is HUGE and built perfectly so that no matter where you're sitting, you can see all the action. As far as fans being a*****es, well, that's usually the case for any stadium. I've been to 5+ games and have never had any major problems at FedEx.

Done deal check your box.
There are plenty of tickets available! I live in the DC area and the Skins bandwagon is doing it's typical October/November exodus...I'll be in section 121...lets fill FedEx up with THE FAITHFUL and make the boys feel at home on their 3rd long road trip of the season.

Anyone else going for sure? The stadium is huge and ticket sales have been very tepid for the Skins this year. Avg capacity around 85%. Their fans are harmless too, don't fret about incidents.

Hit up Craigslist, Stubhub, etc. for deals and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS....Payback for 2005! I was there and it was UGLY.

Sorry I started another thread on this game...it was more of an alert that many tickets are still available...I'll be in 121!!! Go Niners!!
It damn sure was.

I cant make it this time to FedEx Field
I'll be there, section 120.

Word to the wise, tickets are much, much cheaper on Craigslist than on Stubhub or any other ticket exchange, and that's even before the fees.
interesting... I may have to go. But watching the game on TV in my home on my couch with a beer just appeals more to me.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

We will be there. If you get to meet us, you are lucky.

Didn't find good airline fares for this one. Wanted to see the freak show in person.
Share 49ersWebzone