Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 237 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
yea me and my homie looking into tickets as we speak i'll probably be tailgating with my barber who is a skins ticket holder
hmmm didnt think this thread would hit 5 pages with everyone from zone being at the game. Alot more east coast Zoners than I thought.
I'll be there! I'm coming up from NC and have a buddy coming with me from Alaska to watch the niners kick some ass!!
Got my tix! They came with a green parking pass, so I'd be fine if tailgate is in the green lot. Let's decide soon, so I can try to trade this pass in if needed.
I'm going by myself and staying at a Hostel in DC.

5th Row from the Front @ the 45 Yard Line Visiting side.

Let's Mob Up
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

Let's Mob Up

You in 121 or 122?
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Let's Mob Up

You in 121 or 122?

Actually check that:

Lower Level Sideline 140 Row: 7 Seat: 11
I'll be there with 8 other guys for my bachelor party. We are sitting in 218 I think. You'll notice me I'll be on crutches but I'm pumped to see my 49ers!! Anyone who is around please come and join us.

Let's Mob Up

You in 121 or 122?

Actually check that:

I think that's on the home side - sick seats!
I just got confirmation today that I will have tickets for the game! Can't f**king wait!

Let's Mob Up

You in 121 or 122?

Actually check that:

I think that's on the home side - sick seats!

Even better
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I WILL BE THERE! I'm going with 3 friends taht are Redskin fans. But if I see anybody else wearing a 49ers jersey in the parkin lot I'm gona yell my ass off man. This s**t is gona be AWESOME

I'll be tailgating so if i hear Go 9ers I'll know its you........damn i'm excited...hope we blow them out like they did to us 3 yrs ago.
So I live in Raleigh. How would I buy tickets off Craigslist without getting scammed?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
f**k everyone of them I dont give a s**t. Every time I go to a game I have got in it with some ignorant fan. I get into it with them all the time at the sports bar (this one fan had the audacity to pull on my old school gold satin jacket and said "come on your supposed to be a Niner" and I told him he better STFU and dont touch me while I am watching my game). I am ready and I know my comebacks when they try and talk s**t. I think I am Section 106 row 15.
Jesus man
Originally posted by Combzie:
So I live in Raleigh. How would I buy tickets off Craigslist without getting scammed?

PayPal the $, have the seller email you the tickets.
Share 49ersWebzone