LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Will we be the Fox Game of the Week vs. NYG?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will we be the Fox Game of the Week vs. NYG?

dont giva crap. Dont wanna hear or see any more flipping cowboys calling a niner game. Tired of it.
id rather have billick and brenamen
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Damn I don't know how many more times I can stand Moose and Goose

They've been ok this year
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
dont giva crap. Dont wanna hear or see any more flipping cowboys calling a niner game. Tired of it.

I wonder how Chad Pennington will do this week with the ARI-STL game. Actually I dont care.
ATL/NO will get it
It should be. You have 2 division winners fighting for 1st rd bye.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
It should be. You have 2 division winners fighting for 1st rd bye.

Correction one division winner, and one division leader.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Will we welcome Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Pam Oliver to the Stick next week?

The Giants could be as good as 6-2 and we should be 7-1. Plus as hard as it is to say this it is a NY team vs. us with a great record. I hope Fox gives the West Coast some love. If not the screw them.

Only other attractive match up would be 6-3 Saints at 5-3 ATL or Detroit (7-2?) at Chicago (5-3?).

Other teams they usually have get national exposure:
Dallas- on CBS vs Buffalo
Philly- Hosting ARI
GB- On ESPN MNF

It's possible. I know where I'm at it will be SF vs. NYG because I'm in Dallas and Fox has the doubleheader that week.

If Chicago loses, and I think they have a good chance to do so, the Saints-Falcons game would be the one game that could compete for being the game of the week. If the Saints and/or Falcons lose this week, then it's probably a no-brainer for the Giants and Niners.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
If the Giants upset the Patriots and we are 7-1, I could see it happening.
Originally posted by Chief:
If the Giants upset the Patriots and we are 7-1, I could see it happening.

agreed

Originally posted by HessianDud:
are there actually any good commentators on Fox or CBS?

I like CBS coverage. Jim Nantz/Phil Simms, and Dick Enberg/Greg Gumbel/Dan Dierdorf.

Fox is just terrible.
Originally posted by Five4Five:

I like CBS coverage. Jim Nantz/Phil Simms, and Dick Enberg/Greg Gumbel/Dan Dierdorf.

Fox is just terrible.

true, true, i forgot about those guys. they're decent. the guys we had last week were awful--and i usually like Fouts, but he was stuck in a bog of eternal retardation because of that dimwit next to him. don't even know his name.
ATL vs. NO is more sexy.

Fox is just terrible.

dick enberg is my all time favorite

Fox is just terrible.

true, true, i forgot about those guys. they're decent. the guys we had last week were awful--and i usually like Fouts, but he was stuck in a bog of eternal retardation because of that dimwit next to him. don't even know his name.

Ian Eagle...and yeah, the whole game was a Dan Fouts 3-hr homecoming BJ of epic proportions

God I miss Madden and Summerall....
Share 49ersWebzone