LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Will we be the Fox Game of the Week vs. NYG?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will we be the Fox Game of the Week vs. NYG?

I think we will stun them with our D. We might not have Gore depending on his ankle. Alex has yet to find a go to reciever ( Davis dropped an easy pass) this year, even though he has B. Edwards, M. Crabtree, VD, D-Love. We really need to find an identity on offense as far as throwing the ball is concerned. Alex is playin lights out and finding the open man without throwing int's so I do like our chances IF F. Gore is in the game. At any rate I hope it's a good game and love our chances. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[ Edited by filthydogma on Nov 6, 2011 at 9:13 PM ]
Giants locker room celebration at New England . . .

Check it out at 1:15

Coughlin says; "let me tell ya . . . that team next week, we ain't goin' on a six hour ride not to bring back a win."
Voice in the background: "we'll whip their a$$ too"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d823dcaf2/Giants-celebrate-comeback-win-vs-Patriots

Game on . . .
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Nov 6, 2011 at 10:17 PM ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Coughlin says; "let me tell ya . . . that team next week, we ain't goin' on a six hour ride not to bring back a win."

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d823dcaf2/Giants-celebrate-comeback-win-vs-Patriots

Game on . . .

Nice find!

You know, the odd thing about this coming weekend is that this is the first big game in years where the opposing team is more likely to turn turtle and lay an egg. Granted, that's not saying much seeing as the Giants, after all, are the Giants. But it's been a good long while since I've felt confident that the Niners will play solid football in a big game.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Well I think its going to be a dogfight. The Giants defense isn't a defense we can just run on all day I don't think. The patriots were able to move the ball on them through the air. The difference between our offense and the patriots offense is we have a respectable running game and they don't, although they have the QB. So the Giants will probably have to stack the box playing the run. Our formations hint run most of the time so best thing we can do is keep their defense guessing.

This may be the game we'll need Alex to win it for us. So its going to be a TEST indeed but a good one at that. If we can come out with a win, it pretty much sets up our confidence for the playoffs. The Giants will be the first "true playoff" team we've faced all year and this is the time of the year when they usually turn it up.
YEP!

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk10.html

Who would have thought that the number 1 Fox team would consist of 2 homosexual males, not to mention the amount of time they've been together.

Interesting fact, the last time a team of 2 homosexual males called a Niners game at Candlestick was in 2003 when the 49ers beat the Giants 39-38 in the playoffs. And of course those 2 homosexual males calling the game were none other than (you guessed it) Joe Buck and Troy Aikman on that day as well.
Originally posted by King49er:
Who would have thought that the number 1 Fox team would consist of 2 homosexual males, not to mention the amount of time they've been together.

Interesting fact, the last time a team of 2 homosexual males called a Niners game at Candlestick was in 2003 when the 49ers beat the Giants 39-38 in the playoffs. And of course those 2 homosexual males calling the game were none other than (you guessed it) Joe Buck and Troy Aikman on that day as well.

Sorry, but I don't see the need for the homosexual comment
It's awesome we are officially the #1 game on Fox this weekend. Unfortunately, we have to listen to Buck & Aikman for 3 hours. Both those guys are way too monotone. Can't stand them.
Originally posted by FourNine49:

You find no humor in me calling Troy Aikman a homosexual?? ah well, Mods, send me a warning if this deserves one, I made a boo boo, I appoligize for offending you

You find no humor in me calling Troy Aikman a homosexual?? ah well, Mods, send me a warning if this deserves one, I made a boo boo, I appoligize for offending you

only one can be homosexual, as Buck cannot possibly have genitors and is in fact not human.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

only one can be homosexual, as Buck cannot possibly have genitors and is in fact not human.

Aikman though?
I'm more insulted by your "humor" than your bad taste tbh
Too bad it's not Madden and Summerall

I used to love listening to Summerall call our games back in the day, and when our offense was rolling Pat would always say .."Soooo Many Weapons"
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Game on . . .

Oh hell naw!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I hope not, I hate Joe Buck.

who doesn't? He will probably mention the Occupy Oakland protesters on Market Street

he'll just talk about how much he'd rather be watching the Cowboys while Aikman licks his balls.

Share 49ersWebzone