LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 209 users in the forums

49ers offense hasn't found a rhythm because they're cycling personnel

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers offense hasn't found a rhythm because they're cycling personnel

Is he (B. Edwards) happy with his role? I can't believe that any wide receiver or tight end is thrilled with the lack of action in the passing game. But players such as Edwards and Vernon Davis have expressed pleasure with the team's 7-1 record.

I asked Edwards about the personnel groupings in Sunday's game. He said he would like to see more consistency with how players are used. During the game Sunday, there were about five players after every play taking steps onto the field waiting to hear which personnel package would be used on the next play.

Perhaps, the 49ers' offense hasn't found a good rhythm because they're cycling too many players onto the field on a play-to-play basis.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/49ers-Mailbag-What-was-behind-soft-late-?blockID=589698&feedID=5884
They do show us a lot of packages.
still working out the kinks
it worked for stanford
Originally posted by susweel:
They do show us a lot of packages.
interesting point, hadn't thought of it being a problem. Hope its something they can work out. Harbaugh seems to have good communication with his players, so maybe they'll discuss this.
Stupid kid never fails to make me smile, .
It has more to do with receivers being healthy than different personell and formations. The timing between Alex, Crabtree, and Edwards will get better.
Originally posted by father49er:
It has more to do with receivers being healthy than different personell and formations. The timing between Alex, Crabtree, and Edwards will get better.

But on the heavy formation there is usually only 1 WR on the field.
Share 49ersWebzone