LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 215 users in the forums

49ers @ redskins Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

nevermind figured it out.. Caught him in the act lol i was 3 rows up behind the bench, everyone in my section was dieing

haters gonna hate??
Originally posted by 49erfaninNY:
i'm having trouble with the pics too

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/components/faq.php

nevermind figured it out.. Caught him in the act lol i was 3 rows up behind the bench, everyone in my section was dieing
When you got to go you got to go. I think he might have got some on his gloves thus that big drop pass.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Dang. Surprised they didn't need a beach towel to cover Vern's parts.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

When you got to go you got to go. I think he might have got some on his gloves thus that big drop pass.

I think this was sometime in the 2nd quarter
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
<blockquote class="quote">Originally posted by StOnEy33

Wow
Bend that knee!!! :P
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

haters gonna hate??

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Reminds me of scenes in Gladiator or 300, or Normandy
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 7, 2011 at 6:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

haters gonna hate??

The remains of the NFC West opponents

haters gonna hate??

haha love it

Looking at Fricker's game pics on the 9ers.com board Akers looked like he did the same. I don't see why they can't put a port-a-potty on the sidelines. Obviously, not for sitting and pooping for an hour but peeing wouldn't take that long... Not like you are a goalie... not much padding or stuff to remove. Guess that's part of football. Hey, coach where is Davis... check the porta-a-potty.

Then again I could see rival fans trying to throw beer at it if someone was in it or someone trying to run into it on the sidelines. :) You would think there is enough room in the corner...
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 7, 2011 at 6:29 PM ]
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
trying to paste a pic

you have to paste the pic's url (usually ends with ".jpg" , ".gif" or ".png" etc.) into the box that pops up when you click on that little tree portrait button

got it thanks.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Looking at Fricker's game pics on the 9ers.com board Akers looked like he did the same. I don't see why they can't put a port-a-potty on the sidelines. Obviously, not for sitting and pooping for an hour but peeing wouldn't take that long... Not like you are a goalie... not much padding or stuff to remove. Guess that's part of football. Hey, coach where is Davis... check the porta-a-potty.

Then again I could see rival fans trying to throw beer at it if someone was in it or someone trying to run into it on the sidelines. :) You would think there is enough room in the corner...
I thought Vernon pulled out his monster ding dong and peed into something.

Akers definitely just pissed in his pants no problem.

Originally posted by Muggins879:
I thought Vernon pulled out his monster ding dong and peed into something.

Akers definitely just pissed in his pants no problem.

Nah, I am pretty sure I heard players from the past on NFL Films type stuff that they just put a towel over themselves and pee. Then splash some water on themselves. Although, our good buddy David I don't think took the time or courtesy to do the water part.

Edit: Actually, I think you might be right about Vernon... guess it's their choice although I don't see why a port-a-potty would be such a big deal. You would think with Goodell and his PG-13 rated NFL he wouldn't want kids seeing that.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 7, 2011 at 6:57 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone