LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 197 users in the forums

49ers Drop Count through week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Curious if you have the list of dropped interceptions as well. Off the top of my head, I can think of 2 dropped interceptions.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by susweel:
This thread is brought to you by Alexecuses Inc.

Dude do you have anything informative to add ever? You turn everything into something about how bad Alex is. This thread is about drops not Alex. Feel free to watch tape and get a count of all of Alex's bad passes and then we can discuss those in your Alex's bad passes thread. Until then stop being an anti Alex A$$ and stay on topic or just stay out. I understand you just want to piss people off but all you do anymore is look ignorant.
No, he doesn't. Don't waste your time on trolls. There are plenty of intelligent people on this forum willing to engage in a sincere debate and stay on topic.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Curious if you have the list of dropped interceptions as well. Off the top of my head, I can think of 2 dropped interceptions.

Yeah, I'd like to see how many for Alex and then how many where dropped for our defense? That one that hit Justin in the end zone would have been awesome to see. I know he had a nice int where he read a screen and backpedaled and intercepted it against the Lions a few years back. Alex might have like 2-3 or so... the defense must be around 10+.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by susweel:
This thread is brought to you by Alexecuses Inc.

Dude do you have anything informative to add ever? You turn everything into something about how bad Alex is. This thread is about drops not Alex. Feel free to watch tape and get a count of all of Alex's bad passes and then we can discuss those in your Alex's bad passes thread. Until then stop being an anti Alex A$$ and stay on topic or just stay out. I understand you just want to piss people off but all you do anymore is look ignorant.
No, he doesn't. Don't waste your time on trolls. There are plenty of intelligent people on this forum willing to engage in a sincere debate and stay on topic.

You guys clearly have zero sense of humor.
Share 49ersWebzone