LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 217 users in the forums

49ers will surpise giants.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hows it hanging fellas. First off i prefer this board over the 49ers.com message board.

Anyhow, it seems alot of Giant fans are overlooking us thinking that if they BLITZ alex smith and stop the rush they will win. But im confused seeing as Alex Smith is #2 Passer rating against the blitz if i remember correctly lol? I have a feeling we upset them and bad. Eli Manning is a scared girl against good defenses, and if he can only put up 24 points against NE's defense im curious to see what he does against our Defense. Not to mention our D talks alota crap on that line.

I have a feeling Alex smith has a big game if the coaches listen to what there fans think they should do. lol
It will not be a surprise if we beat the Giants.
We're 3.5 point FAVORITES -- I hope we don't 'surprise' anyone.
unless we running flee flickers every play then nothing will be a suprise, we've arrived at the point of expecting wins
if the Giants are surprised when we beat them, then that's their fault for being stupid.
Personally i want to win this game more than the Baltimore or Pittsburgh game.
The Giants see the Niners record and the tough road wins. I can guarantee they will not be taking the Niners lightly.
Brandon Jacobs wants to punish someone..But I have a feeling after this sunday he wont be whining for the ball too much by the second half ..our front 7 will grind him up
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Brandon Jacobs wants to punish someone..But I have a feeling after this sunday he wont be whining for the ball too much by the second half ..our front 7 will grind him up

he's going to get injured. #fact.

That's cute nobody punishes our font 7

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i will not be surprised either way.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

We are becoming a big intimidating school yard bully , we will take the Giants lunch money on sunday and there aint a damn thing they can do about it
by surprise you mean we blow them out by 30 points, then yes, that will be a surprise
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

We are becoming a big intimidating school yard bully , we will take the Giants lunch money on sunday and there aint a damn thing they can do about it

this
This game reminds me alot like the Bucs game a few weeks ago. Before that game I was kind of worried. Since than, I don't worry about any opponent we face. This coaching staff game plan's well and our team executes that game plan well. We will grind it out until the end and wait for their offense to make the mistakes.
Share 49ersWebzone