LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Video: 2011 49ers Through Week 8 GET EXCITED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Awesome video, but I"m still not sure about that song choice.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Awesome vid.

My favorite defensive play this year starts at 1:44. Purely amazing

Seriously, that, hands down, was one of the best defensive plays I have ever seen! I have no idea how that wasn't a sack or how Brooks stayed with it and still tackled the RB for a big-time loss...how did he even see the hand-off? The best part of that play was seeing Ron Jeremy "losing it" on the sidelines in pure elation! LOL

PS: Regarding the video...very well done; truly captures the "feel" of the season so far and the transformation of the team from losers to winners. I would LOVE to see an all-defense video of all of the big plays this year: the INT's, huge hits, big-time sacks, crushing RB's, injuring QB's, TFL's, big-time hits on WR's, forced fumbles, key defensive plays, excitement, etc. So many great plays the first 8 games!!! You can add a hard hitting song to it as well.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 9, 2011 at 8:13 AM ]
Personally I like the song choice. The vid is sick dude thanks for uploading and after watching it I can't help but miss JM. Hope he can heel up for the playoffs.
Marvin49 bumps his video thread in....

The video is good, but the music really sucks. That could be one of the worst songs I've ever heard...
Nice video, song sucked
Awesome. Thanks!

Game manager. Lol.
lolol I like how you put the handshake in the highlights. Also, great video.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Awesome. Thanks!

Game manager. Lol.

About Time! Been waiting forever!!! Nice that eagles game shows we play as a team, everyone gives it their all.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Nov 9, 2011 at 12:24 PM ]
nice! someone needs to make a Dashon Goldson "Biggest Hits" video if you know what I mean

Man, I love the Zone where all my Niner Bros can contribute with their skills. This is one of the better synced vids I've seen. Music is about preference and that's what you preferred. Cool.

Givin' you mad props!
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Marvin49 bumps his video thread in....

LOL!!!

No need. ;-)

As for the vid, WELL DONE. ;-)

My only critique really (altho I can't really hear it because I'm at work so I can't say anything about the music) is actually also something I really like.

When I make vids its sometimes hard to decide which version of the play to use. I like the transition from one version of the play to another highlight of the same play. That was pretty cool (and I might steal it).

The critique is only that I think you may have OVERused it a bit.

Other than that, the intro was great, loved the "niners getting ready" stuff. Well done.

Oh...and I may be wrong but was there any Redskins stuff in there?
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Nov 9, 2011 at 2:37 PM ]
Awesome mixing in the coaches.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Shorteous:
If I wasn't mistaken you might be a professional. Well done, I like the technique a lot.

this

props

9.5 / 10

IMHO the only thing that I would have done differently is the switch from the zoomed-out view to the zoomed in slow view should have been earlier in most of the scenes to get the full action

The song could have been different, but that is subjective. You chose it for a reason, and even sped up the video a few times for the music.

Overall, one of the best user videos that I have seen. Great job!
Share 49ersWebzone