There are 110 users in the forums

Montana and Lott giving current team props... (video)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fantastic and they had great points too!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Fantastic and they had great points too!

Every Smith basher should read what Joe said before they post on these boards again.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
I'm sure he's lost some mass since he retired and he's now a couple of decades old, but looking at that video, specifically at Lott's shoulders, he still looks like he could crush someone across the middle.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Why wouldn't they? We're the most complete team in the NFL.
Originally posted by Otter:
I'm sure he's lost some mass since he retired and he's now a couple of decades old, but looking at that video, specifically at Lott's shoulders, he still looks like he could crush someone across the middle.

It was probably all he could do to keep himself from crushing the camera guy.
Originally posted by oregonniner:
Man it gives me chills watching those two talk about our current team like that. On a side note, I watched Nick Montana come in for one play against Oregon, and completed a perfect 55 yard pass. I am a Duck fan, but it was kind of nice to see the kid do well. After the last 8 years, this really feels fantastic.
Do you know if Nick Montana could start next year? I don't follow college too closely.
Originally posted by NorthNiner:
Originally posted by oregonniner:
Man it gives me chills watching those two talk about our current team like that. On a side note, I watched Nick Montana come in for one play against Oregon, and completed a perfect 55 yard pass. I am a Duck fan, but it was kind of nice to see the kid do well. After the last 8 years, this really feels fantastic.
Do you know if Nick Montana could start next year? I don't follow college too closely.

I doubt it. He's a freshman and they have a pretty good quarterback that is getting better all the time. Still, they did have enough faith in him to let him come in cold and not just throw a swing pass or something like that. He is number 2 on the depth chart, so anything can happen.
Share 49ersWebzone