LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's Week 10 Preview Video - 49ers vs Giants

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Good morning Niner fans!! Good luck this week!

Em
I like that u picked us this week. But even if u didn't, great analysis as always. It is awesome to have an independent analyst that actually watches ALL of football and can give informed opinions based off his/her own professional judgment. They need a dude like u over at NFL Network.
Nice breakdown but I want to see more one on one matchup analysis. You say the key is the sf o-line v ny d-line, lets break it down a little more...I'm greedy what can I say.
Like the new set, better than the black sheet you took of your bed and threw up behind ya.
Nice job!
Great job as always...another x-factor is the weather. You nailed it re: this game coming down to the trenches. If the weather IS a factor (e.g. slippery field) our style of offense and defense will win this game and neutralize theirs.
"look for a big day from Alex Smith."

i can honestly say I've never heard anyone say that before.
Awesome to see someone who's analytical and strategic in regards to team personnel and game planning. It's always refreshing to see someone who does their homework and is hungry enough to do a great job; week in and week out.

Also, thank you for finally updating the mini SF helmet. I remember the facemask being red in the previous videos.
Gotta say, seems like these presentations get better every week, keep it up man.
Damn, he's right. Eli Manning will try to exploit the secondary by throwing it around all day.

gettin nervous
Originally posted by verb1der:
Damn, he's right. Eli Manning will try to exploit the secondary by throwing it around all day.

gettin nervous

Give him very little time to throw it!

Originally posted by gamechanger:

gettin nervous

Yea I get that, but how? Extra rushers? Manning brothers make a living off beating blitzes.

This is the proving game for the 49ers secondary. We need RayMac more than ever. We get way more pressure from the front 3 when he's in compared to RJF.

gettin nervous

Yea I get that, but how? Extra rushers? Manning brothers make a living off beating blitzes.

This is the proving game for the 49ers secondary. We need RayMac more than ever. We get way more pressure from the front 3 when he's in compared to RJF.

Ray Mac being back is going to help us a lot. If tries to spread the field horizontally by throwing into shallow routes, that's advantage: 49ers. They're not going to get much there with NaVrick Bowillis covering them.

I'm more worried about screen passes, which we had no answer for last week. If Bradshaw is in, that could really hurt us.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

gettin nervous

Ray Mac being back is going to help us a lot. If tries to spread the field horizontally by throwing into shallow routes, that's advantage: 49ers. They're not going to get much there with NaVrick Bowillis covering them.

I'm more worried about screen passes, which we had no answer for last week. If Bradshaw is in, that could really hurt us.

He's back? Yeaaaaaaaaa boy!!!
Originally posted by brizznasty:

gettin nervous

He's back? Yeaaaaaaaaa boy!!!

everything i've read has indicated that he'll be back.

also, Bradshaw isn't practicing today.

...but i'm assuming he'll still play.

gettin nervous

The thing I noticed about screens ran against the 49ers D, is that they'll get some yardage in space because the dline has been sucked towards the QB, but the 49ers defense is amazing in pursuit, and the way the take angles. The screens work to an extent but they get no points from them, so I'm not too worried.

I'm worried about the secondary. Specifically Tarell Brown, he's so small, Giants WRs are pretty big, this is mis-match right off the bat.
Share 49ersWebzone