LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 206 users in the forums

ESPN Top 50; 49ers included

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lyer:
its like espn is the fox of sports news

Or MSNBC or CNN. Love how u liberals like to pretend you're better than Neo Cons. Fox is garbage but CNN and MSNBC are "real journalism" right? gimme a break. All the big news outlets are bought and paid for, just like both political parties. This includes the liberals precious Obama.

These big corporations that claim to be "news" are all biased. It bugs the hell out of me when ppl call out fox and not the others.

Back to the point tho, What about Soap and RayMac? Soap has made people forget all about Franklin and RayMac has been living in the backfield all season.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 8to80:
Yea, WTF? Frank should have replaced Ray Rice.

BTW, they do have Bowman as one of the "Top-10 Rising Stars"

hes ranked the best linebacker in the nfl right now.... above willis by 4
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Originally posted by lyer:
its like espn is the fox of sports news

Or MSNBC or CNN. Love how u liberals like to pretend you're better than Neo Cons. Fox is garbage but CNN and MSNBC are "real journalism" right? gimme a break. All the big news outlets are bought and paid for, just like both political parties. This includes the liberals precious Obama.

These big corporations that claim to be "news" are all biased. It bugs the hell out of me when ppl call out fox and not the others.

Back to the point tho, What about Soap and RayMac? Soap has made people forget all about Franklin and RayMac has been living in the backfield all season.

I've never understood why conservatives attempt to lump CNN in with MSNBC or Fox.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
When you refer to "nebulous criteria" are you referring to the completely made up numbers in your post?

Frank Gore = 782 yards, 5 TDs, 4.9 YPC
Ray Rice = 532 yards, 6 TDs, 4.0 YPC

Thanks for playing.
I was looking at that and was scratching my head because i thought just a couple games ago Rice only had just over 300 lol besides his two games over a 100 yds rushing his best game was 81 yds against the Lambs
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Nov 10, 2011 at 6:51 PM ]
I've never understood why conservatives attempt to lump CNN in with MSNBC or Fox.

The only thing they have in common is that they are bogus. They just get paid by different sides is all.

I've never seen conservatives lump them together. And if u are referring to me as a conservative, u r greatly mistaken.
[ Edited by AKfanster on Nov 10, 2011 at 6:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
When you refer to "nebulous criteria" are you referring to the completely made up numbers in your post?

Thanks for playing.
I was looking at that and was scratching my head because i thought just a couple games ago Rice only had just over 300 lol besides his two games over a 100 yds rushing his best game was 81 yds against the Lambs

I think he means total, Rice has 416 yards receiving.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:

Thanks for playing.

I think he means total, Rice has 416 yards receiving.

Ah, I gotcha. Even so, that has a tendency of happening when one guy is targeted 56 times in the passing game, whereas the other is targeted 22 times. It's an apples to oranges comparison. We don't run much in the way of screens for our RBs, and the Ravens do.
I actually think almost anybody from the Niner front 7 could be considered a top player right now.
Eastern Sports Programming Network. If it's west of the Mississippi they don't know a thing about it.
A very mixed up fan:

AKfanster: " Love how u liberals like to pretend you're better than Neo Cons."

Five minutes later...

AKfanster: "And if u are referring to me as a conservative, u r greatly mistaken."

Yikes! This is the WebZone. How 'bout we stick to football.

I don't think it's just ESPN. I think it's more territorial than anything else. All of the networks have always been on the east coast. And, there has always been bias for eastern and midwestern teams. It's always about the New York teams. When the Niners played the Dolphins at the end of the '84 season, nobody picked the Niners. They all thought Marino was going to tear the Niners apart. Nobody picked the Niners in '81. They all felt the huge Bengals running backs would break the Niners down. One of the most shocking football series I've ever witnessed was that goal line stand in the 81 Superbowl. The Bengals had a 260 pound back for cryin out loud. It was obvious to everyone that they were going to pound it in. The east coast sportscasters were absolutely flabbergasted.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Ray Rice has been having a pretty good season, I would've liked to see one of our OL there though.
I wont post all, since its a espn insider article. But here are the 49ers listed.

Willis at 9
Justin Smith at 10

And on the just missed

Carlos Rogers and Frank Gore which is bs, both have been all-pro/pro bowl seasons.

And 10 up and coming stars

Bowman is one of them, Iupati is just missed. and lol Von Miller but no Aldon Smith. What a joke. He has had a much better yr and Von was benched.

But anyway there ya go.

Would there be any negative consequence if you were to just give us your espn insider username and password? lol, just sayin...
I wont post all, since its a espn insider article. But here are the 49ers listed.

Willis at 9
Justin Smith at 10

And on the just missed

Carlos Rogers and Frank Gore which is bs, both have been all-pro/pro bowl seasons.

And 10 up and coming stars

Bowman is one of them, Iupati is just missed. and lol Von Miller but no Aldon Smith. What a joke. He has had a much better yr and Von was benched.

But anyway there ya go.

what stops you from posting the whole list?

In fact, what stops anybody with Insider to post the full articles on a personal website for anyone to see? I dont get how ESPN would track that.
Share 49ersWebzone