LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 183 users in the forums

Hunter looked great today.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Him and Dixon both had a hell of a game.
We have a couple easy games coming up.
I think it's time to start Hunter and Dixon and let Gore freshen up for the big games.

He is faster than Frank, not as strong, but one helluva runner, who has vision to cut back, way back, and can run low. Many times, I am not sure the D even sees him until he is in their face. He also is a decent receiver,and I saw him make one very nice block. He is a completely different runner than frank and we all know coughlin's game plan was to stop frank With Hunter and Dixon, they were much less sure about what to do, and that is really nice to know and file away. As for speed tho, he is our fastest back in long while.
And he looked just as fantastic in the post-game interview wearing his backpack.

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
He is faster than Frank

Keep in mind, he is only 1/8th the size of Frank. Therefore, he only appears faster than Frank.
He is one fast little f**k and I think he's just great, and glad we have him as a back-up
Dixon looked good as well.
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Dixon looked good as well.

He did the few times he ran, I can agree to that.

I think our O-Line is just doing a ridiculous job out there, not to mention the formations we're using open up a lot of holes for these guys, it's just a matter of them executing and out runnning the D, we've already seen that Hunter can do this.
He always looks good. He has good speed and vision.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I think if Gore had to sit on Sunday, we wouldn't miss a beat in the run game.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I think if Gore had to sit on Sunday, we wouldn't miss a beat in the run game.

I think he can handle one game. And probably should. Because of the opponent and because Frank needs a week or 2 off although he will never admit it.

Hunter has looked good all year. He also has deceiving power. He is a future every down back.
yes hunter is legit. definitely the steal of the draft. loving how we picked up frank in the 3rd, hunter in the 4th. i also really like dixon, he ran with a purpose. would love to them rotate. Gore and Hunter will tire defenses out making them chase them. Dixon can pound and soften defenses then watch gore and hunter gash them late in the game.
Just waiting on the official announcement that Gore will rest a week. Then Hunter gets the nod in both my fantasy leagues.
I would really prefer Frank to sit. Even if it gives Arizona a better chance. Which I don't think it does by much. I would like him to sit. Get some rest, get the legs back, clear your mind, and hit the ground RUNNING like a starved beast against the Ravens.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I would really prefer Frank to sit. Even if it gives Arizona a better chance. Which I don't think it does by much. I would like him to sit. Get some rest, get the legs back, clear your mind, and hit the ground RUNNING like a starved beast against the Ravens.

Absolutely right. Heck, why not come out passing against the Cardinals? They can't stop anything we do.
Share 49ersWebzone