LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 210 users in the forums

Goldson earning respect?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Let's hope he doesn't hold out for a ton of money, I wanna keep this guy on the team.
Anyone know if there is a 1st round worthy safety in the draft next year? We need to upgrade if we can.
Originally posted by insanemike27:
I know this is a bit off subject but I thought that was the worst defensive play call that Vic has called all season. Does he really have that much trust in Terrel Brown to leave him in single coverage like that. Any good QB is going to see that at the snap of the ball and take that shot. TB is no Revis. Now to get back on subject, I have never doubted Dashon Goldson's abilities. He will be a force to be wreckoned with come playoff time. Can you say new contract.

I agree with this...I thought it was a horrible call too...When i saw it happening ...i just thought to myself...Noooooooooooooo! There was a little arrogance in that call..it was gutsy…at the same time though…that was a beautifully thrown ball by Eli. The QB and the reciever both had to make spectacular plays for that play to be successful and they did....What I wonder though is if he should of received move help over the top from Smith…maybe they overestimated Smith's speed to get out there on that pass…needless to say .we probably won't see that call again…lol…..
Share 49ersWebzone