LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 194 users in the forums

2011 Defensive Highlight video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Before you watch this video and critic the music me and my boy James (JRG) wanted to do a video with hardcore music that will get you amp'ed up. This is one of our favorite bands as well. This video is not for everyone and if you dont like it then its your own opinion. I been sick with a stomache virus and decided to finish it up today. I hope you guys like it and expect more videos in the future. At the end of the season will be doing just strictly and NFL FILMS Music season video more than likely.

wow people must not like it if I dont have a comment by now... I got some positive reviews on Facebook before posting it here. Hmmm oh well.
Now that's more like it...nice capture of all the big plays and hits!
Its Not Easy Making A Highlight Video Especially A Defensive One,....But Nice Hightlights And You Werent Lying About The Song lol All n All Nice Job
yeah I am being real diverse on my music selection on my channel. I am going to do a hip hop one soon and an NFL FILMS music probably for the end of the year.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
next time don't listen to jrg when it comes to musical selections..other than that nice highlight reel..

recovering from a stomach virus? Did you have some of rubber's food with his special sause at the redskins Niners tailgate?
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
next time don't listen to jrg when it comes to musical selections..other than that nice highlight reel..

recovering from a stomach virus? Did you have some of rubber's food with his special sause at the redskins Niners tailgate?

lol we both decided on the song... Yeah I did who knows I may have to be paying him a visit. That was good though man I must admit. When they told me it was "guinness" I was like WTF is that in my head. Now I know.
Pretty good video, but the music just isn't my style.
Nice video
I always like Niner videos so thank you for posting. I think you had some great stuff on there. I like that you have a lot of the big Dashon hits.

Some critiques......

Seems like a random order? Jumps around from middle of season, back to beginning, but I don't think you were trying for order. I think it works better if chronological.
Missing the biggest play of the year with the Justin Smith punch out.
Too much time spent on the Patrick Willis intro, you could probably cut that down to a smaller soundbite.

I'm a big fan of heavy metal music, but the music you used is just okay.

eliminate the pause between the end of Pat's speech and the beginning of that song. highlights jump around too much. should go chronological, IMO. sync the music to the hits or find a better rhythm, set a better pace.

that music is just god awful.
Share 49ersWebzone