LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 190 users in the forums

Video ESPN: Are 49ers Legit Threat To Packers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i like how she said the INT wasn't all alex's fault..so what part was his fault? lol so stupid

Obviously it was Alex's fault because he didn't throw a perfect spiral ball traveling at 30 mph.
49ers will meet the Packers and i cant wait
  • Otter
  • Veteran
i like how she said the INT wasn't all alex's fault..so what part was his fault? lol so stupid

His fault for throwing it to stone hands.
Originally posted by Otter:

God I miss Joshua.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

God I miss Joshua.

We need Kyle Williams to get more snaps as the 3rd WR, not Ginn
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I've always felt like Alex Smith has hit his peak...I wonder another year in the system and steady positive progress this year, how good could he be?

He's already playing head and shoulders better than a lot of the league's flashy quarterbacks. He is legit.

He's getting better and better each game. We need our WRs to do the same.
We need Frank to be healthy. Gore, Hunter, Dixon and Miller, balanced with Braylon, Crabtree, VD and Walker, all day long. Time consuming, keep away drives is the best defense against the Packers. QB pressures, tight coverage, and sure tackling is the way to defend them. Pretty much like playing the Niners team of the 80's
Originally posted by King49er:
Everyone already knows this, and so do the Packers.

I bet if there was one team they did not want to face in the NFC right now, it would be the 49ers.

The packers are scared of no one. Their qb is lights out. Makes manning look decent in comparison. The niners are overachieving. They are good and legit. Problem is gb is great. Their defense will clean up their act by playoff time. Enjoy this ride bandwagon fans. Unless Rodgers gets hurt or some of their key personal, we don't have a chance to beat gb either at candlestick or green bay. But please, go ahead and piehole smack on this forum all you want.
Don't feed Soap for 24hrs before the game and tell him he gets a full week all u can eat for a week if he crushes the QB. SUPERBOWL.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
The packers are scared of no one. Their qb is lights out. Makes manning look decent in comparison. The niners are overachieving. They are good and legit. Problem is gb is great. Their defense will clean up their act by playoff time. Enjoy this ride bandwagon fans. Unless Rodgers gets hurt or some of their key personal, we don't have a chance to beat gb either at candlestick or green bay. But please, go ahead and piehole smack on this forum all you want.

Eeyore, is that you?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

God I miss Joshua.

I second this!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the packers are just TOO good at this point. We might be able to hang, but wouldn't expect to win.
Originally posted by RonRon:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

God I miss Joshua.

I second this!

I so third this!
Share 49ersWebzone